Cape Town Cycle Tour 2024

pdasilva

seems to work well. Will add some safety  pins for security. The acid test is when the jersey is loaded with stuff

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, ChrisF said:

Potch train at the Expo

20240308_125306.jpg.cad56f9dbb73a5f99eb6927755b9d3c7.jpg

I was just out of camera to the left of this pic. They turned around after taking the pic just as I got there. 

2 hours ago, DieselnDust said:

seems to work well. Will add some safety  pins for security. The acid test is when the jersey is loaded with stuff

And when there is wind passing over tugging the number. 

Was having breakkies earlier after our ride, sitting at Hans and Lloyd when an elderly gent walks past coffee in hand. I greeted and we started chatting. He is one of the original 7, no longer ride the race because he has a heart issue, but still rides 3 times a week. 
was lekker chatting to him, it would be really cool to sit with him around a braai and listen to all the stories he has to tell. 

Collection done...no Fritos!!!🤨....place was actually buzzing nicely....shake out ride along the coast through crazy Camps Bay well supported and good gees...except for one moto biker who came off above Oude Kraal...him and his pillion seemed OK but bike under the tree in the parking area look trashed!!

Ride safe everyone...

1709987460539.jpg

1709987541664.jpg

1709987588645.jpg

1709987636040.jpg

Is that flimsy front number board important now?
I broke it on the first try...

Question about the finish time tags, if you do not who in the family is which one, is there a website or way to figure it out?  Or is the only option to go the starting line and find out which one is which one?

Edit: ok got the answer, the number is on the envelope 

Edited by LeoKnight

1 hour ago, splat said:

No lentils this year, so we had chips and Liquifruit for supper

and I went to see the manager. he had a good laugh

30 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

Trim it and stick it to the front of the head tube with insulation tape. 

#15Wper50km@40km/hr

Ive trimmed mine as small as it will go…but it’s still coming off and into my pocket as soon as im through the gates lol.