Thinking of changing my username

Spinnekop

to......

Man with big smile all round every day without stop.......

Big%20smile

Yes....this is a bragging post.......

Nice bike...Tongue

Nice kit.....Big%20smile

Good looking dude.....LOL

What a nice ride!!!!!!!!

Absolutely LOVE the bike.....I am in love with cycling all over again....

http://www.tcsn.co.za/downloads/Syst6PF.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good choice, I would have picked the same wheels for that bike! looking good Spidey, sorry, man with big smile!LOL

Spidy, where did you get that seat with red inserts? And why doesn't that bike have protection against chain-slap on the chain stay?

Baie baie baie mooi meneer Clap...

Alles is perfect! maar ek prefer n "Cherry" agter die bike... Wink

Nou waars die suit van laas keer?

Ernstige noot though, flippen nice fiets agtvoet!!!!! 

Nice looking bike. I have just got mine back from its service and it looks exactly the same but it seems to go much smoother and faster, great feeling to have a bike that is reallyy working well. Big%20smile

Spidy, moerawiese nice bike. Dink ook die Cosmic's was die regte keuse. Ek is nie n 'Dale fan nie, maar mooi bly maar mooi! (eerder 'n 'Dale as 'n "Stoot")

Spidy' date=' where did you get that seat with red inserts? And why doesn't that bike have protection against chain-slap on the chain stay?[/quote']Westdene Cycles has got stock of the Fizik Arione Saddle with Red Inserts & SaddleBag.

Frame has a Dog Fang Chain Catchcer on seat tube, so chain does not fall off and cause chain-slap

Spidy' date=' where did you get that seat with red inserts? And why doesn't that bike have protection against chain-slap on the chain stay?[/quote']

The seat....well.....Crux....as usual! 

Chain protector.....yes....forgot about that one.  Saw the bike did not have one on and thought I should get one......But the past week was a bit tough......So will go and get one this week...Thumbs%20Up

Spinnekop' date=' did your mama never tell you that it's rude to point?[/quote']

Big%20smile  Had to wrap it around the left leg and it still showed up on the pic.....