94.7 expo

AndreZA

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dis dalk omdat die oorgrote meerderheid ryers mans is' date=' en niks verkoop iets aan 'n man soos 'n oulike jong dame in skraps kleertjies nie. Ons raak heel deurmekaar... Dit lyk vir my soos Diadora se sport bra - hulle maak hulle mooi vol. Hoop hulle is nog daar as ek Saterdag daar kom.

Daai oou wat by hulle staan lyk baie soos Pieter Basson, 'n rep vir Energy Dynamics. Hy het nogal 'n oog vir 'n oulike meisie...
[/quote']

Nie Pieter Basson nie.

Dudet, truthfully, I judge myself against them, which makes me hate myself for not being so "perfect". Which in one sense actually goes against everything I just said. So, I know I am human and just as bad as everyone else.

I also respect what you said and understand exactly where you coming from.

See you Sunday!!

Just came back from the expo. Can't see the foto here, but if you look at the tall girl from the rear it almost look like the girls on the teazers billboards. If that hotpants was any smaller she could just as well not wear it. Like said before might fit on a beach but in my opinion out of place at the expo.

Those of you who are unhappy with the Diadora suits do realise that there are people who consider cycling gear to be inappriate clothing to wear in public...

If you do not like what you see, look the other way.

Those of you who are unhappy with the Diadora suits do realise that there are people who consider cycling gear to be inappriate clothing to wear in public...

If you do not like what you see' date=' look the other way.

[/quote']

Clap

Unfortunately there will be differences about the lovely girls at the expo, and any other exp.Thats advertisement.  There are two needs, business wants to advertise/make money and girls in this case know they have the looks, and they want money.  But ya, wrong occassion for the clothes or rather the lack of it. Must say I was more impressed at last years exp with the Cervelo girls in their short red mini dresses.  Hmmm...

WonderWoman, maybe check your pic here.... it is a "lady" in next to nothing tight clothing showing off every curve of that sexy body she has!!  

Isn't WonderWoman then a bad image to portay?

Ek het 4 keer deur die expo geloop om die "online product" ouens te kry, net om te hoor dat die hemp wat ek gekoop het nie gemaak is nie. Moes toe maar 'n ander hemp geneem het.

Moet s? as jy by die Argus se expo was is die 94.7 se expo nie 'n match nie. Dink nie ek gaan weer die 94.7 sommer doen nie.

Toe ek in die ry gestaan het was daar 'n Hollander agter my gewees wat op sy selfoon gepraat het. Hy was glad nie happy met die diens wat ons gekry het nie. Ek sal ook nie happy gewees het nie, en die beste van alles is dat die ou 'n uur in die ry moes staan om sy nommer te kry, net om te hoor hy moet by die late entries sy papiere gaan haal.

What you all talking about, that Diadora girl was hot, Evil%20Smileall the guys were walking past a few times just to have a look.  I had a stick on tatto put on by her.  Big%20smile

Friday afternoon. Left the office at 4:35.

Through traffic, found parking, had my race number in my hands at 4:57 Smile

Just came back from the expo. Can't see the foto here' date=' but if you look at the tall girl from the rear it almost look like the girls on the teazers billboards. If that hotpants was any smaller she could just as well not wear it. Like said before might fit on a beach but in my opinion out of place at the expo.

[/quote']

But you had to look twice to make sure the pants are too small?Wink Everybody knows at which stand the girls are, you can even describe what the girls are wearing. I'd say the Diadora people have accomplished their goal!