Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend on Twitter just reminded me of this song. Haven't heard it in too long..

I was a massive james fan...personally felt they peaked at  gold mother/seven...and seven was just perfect...I know they have reformed again and produced an album or two recently

one this is for certain the stage presence of Tim Booth is akin to Michael Stipe...and timeless

I have posted this before..but it is one of my favourite clips on youtube...it will be the best 10 minutes of your day...trust me (pity the quality is so crap)

I was a massive james fan...personally felt they peaked at  gold mother/seven...and seven was just perfect...

Funny you say that as I was watching the video and Tim definitely had that presence likened to Michael Stipe.

I'm keen to have a listen to their new stuff, gonna go trawl the interwebs. If they were to hit our shores or I had a chance to see them live I'd definitely go. A big piece of my tainted youth they are ;)

Funny you say that as I was watching the video and Tim definitely had that presence likened to Michael Stipe.

I'm keen to have a listen to their new stuff, gonna go trawl the interwebs. If they were to hit our shores or I had a chance to see them live I'd definitely go. A big piece of my tainted youth they are ;)

Did you see them when they opened for smashing pumpkins here....they blew them out off the water..made the headline act look like a damp squib

Did you see them when they opened for smashing pumpkins here....they blew them out off the water..made the headline act look like a damp squib

No I missed it. I think I was still stupid and listening to stock Aiten & waterman then :(

What year was it?

I think I was still stupid and listening to stock Aiten & waterman then :(

Some things can never be unseen .

http://muaythaiholiday.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/wpid-1359692524550.jpg

Some things can never be unseen .

http://muaythaiholiday.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/wpid-1359692524550.jpg

Dude!!!!!!

I came right eventually ... That must count for something....hahaaa