Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

Struggling to focus at work today - 

oddly listening to Marilyn Manson is helping

That was yesterday for me, todaywhats working is catching up on recent Leonard Cohen albums I hadn't followed

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was yesterday for me, todaywhats working is catching up on recent Leonard Cohen albums I hadn't followed

listening to Leonard Cohen today would make me sleep  :blush:

Really struggling to focus between the hours of 11 - 3 - and then my brain kicks in at 5pm - flipping annoying! 

....or maybe a little bit of my all time favorite band, Jethro Tull, what a showman, I went to one of his shows in JHB a few years back,... it was filled to capacity with balding old guys, but man can Ian play a flute........

listening to Leonard Cohen today would make me sleep  :blush:

Really struggling to focus between the hours of 11 - 3 - and then my brain kicks in at 5pm - flipping annoying! 

I recommend Nativity in Black, awesome 2 disc tribute albumn to Black Sabbath by a who's who of metal bands, will definitely keep you awake, focus, hmm no guarantees, worth a try though

https://youtu.be/TQVGyychgAM?list=PLkOzBqW5UpRlsnhLrz1I34qy94f39h8Tt

This just over and over again on my ride this morning. Not sure why, I don't have thus tune in my collection. And then I heard it on Mix on the way in. Weird stuffs.

Charlotte Cardin - Big Boy

Okay, anything on this album of her.

Dirty Dirty.... Sellers of Flowers..... Like all of it, even then French songs - not that I can speak French!

Edited by 'Kaze Pete