Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow thanks. Massive nostalgia trigger and I'm busy going down YouTube's rabbit hole. Kief!

Between Ser at the Endler and drama productions at the HBO Thom, stellies provided a lekker counterbalance to my days in the mountains and nights at rock shows. Reckon I should clean up and take Wifey on an Endler date

Did just that. Got the missus to book tickets (and pay for, nogal :whistling: ) for yesterday's performance by the Libertas Choir.

Full house on a late Sunday afternoon. Performance fantastic and acoustics really top notch.

Thanks for the recommendation guys  :thumbup:

Just to be different and follow Seans lead. This is a mass choir collaboration between SACS and Springfield high schools. The recording is rubbish, but the singing excellent.

Saint Cyprian High School in Oranjezicht. Regularly invited to international competitions, in Europe particularly. Won the International Youth Choir Category a few years back. They work incredibly hard.

Edit: Their choir director is world class.

Edited by Blackbeard

goosebumps!

Saint Cyprian High School in Oranjezicht. Regularly invited to international competitions, in Europe particularly. Won the International Youth Choir Category a few years back. They work incredibly hard.

Edit: Their choir director is world class.