Your Toughest Challenge?

mazztazz

Titus there use to be a very active group riding Either Tokai or Majikforest on Thursdays . Donno if they still going but it sounds like it .

CP we looking forward to seeing u at a ride again .

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest colonel

Recovering from a broken back, broken right leg in 9 places, reconstructive surgery on my knee and trying to finish top10 in Elites in just 1 race.

1st year of marriage is definitely tops on this list.

Next was to keep positive last year when it took me a whole year to get over one illness. You go for a ride, and take a whole week to recover, you battle to work and sometimes you end up being able to do nothing but sleep for 36 hours. Man, I'm glad I'm finally over itClap

Through both of these I've certainly learnt and grown a lot.

Next one will probably be having kids, but I'm not quite there yetBig%20smile

Nothing on the bike can compare to those...you suffer but it only lasts a short time...

Guest colonel

Oh also trying to do High intensity sessions today in the 38'C cape weather.

The last 10 km of the Vodacom Race for Victory!!!

Amen brother!! I hoofed it up the steppes and blew on Butchers better than Jenna Jameson!!!!

Om oor Edinburg drive saam met die voorste ouens in die bunch te gaan, as jy daar oor is dan is dit n cruise tot by Smits en dan is ek gewoonlik ok. Dan ook om my gewig konstant te hou deur die winter, die koue van Ceres en rooiwyn is nie goed daarvoor nie

Riding my mountainbike... limited success. :-(? I think it's male...
I see another D & D ride on the horizon.

?

You'll have to drug me or .... um' date=' no actually, I can't think of anything that'll work to get me to a D & D ride again soon ...[img']https://www.bikehub.co.za/smileys/smiley18.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="Ouch" />https://www.bikehub.co.za/smileys/smiley5.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="Confused" />https://www.bikehub.co.za/smileys/smiley36.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="LOL" />

Come on Chilli. I can do it, and so can you! I am as blind as a mouse. I cant't see at night. And still the only thing keeping me away from D&D rides is work.

So what do you say.... It's not that bad. We are a great group and we help each other. And its a lot of fun!

jumping out of a dakota for the first time !!!

Not fun!!!  Or even worse, the Sar Major "gilling" from behind in the Aapkas.

I know cat-i! :-)  I went to Northern Farm with MichH and friends in December and the blue thing threw me off twice! :-(  But I'll do it again some time' date=' just to spend time with my Hub friends... [/quote']

nope, I can't go with that - the blue thing can't throw you off. Its you who couldn't stay on.LOLLOLLOL

jumping out of a dakota for the first time !!!

Not fun!!!  Or even worse' date=' the Sar Major "gilling" from behind in the Aapkas.
[/quote']

ja I was there in july 1978 my sergent major was Sakkie Marais eish man if you did something wrong he used kick your shins (eina moer it was sore) with his jumpers nog al. There was a serget Morkel who used to bite your ear . neee man it was hectic stuff that sure they were slightly touched now that i think back to my army days.LOLLOL

Didn't do the full bat course, we did jump, 3 from Kots Koetse and 5 from Flossies.  Had to jump with dogs, that's why we did 5 from C130.  But ja, was k@k.  Daai bl?rrie eerste klomp, ROLLETJIE .... REGS.  And those white cement poles, auk!

hey man that must have been interesting to jump with dogs  !!! never knew that there were guys that did that. I was mad to do that course but when young you do some crazy things . I can tell you LOLLOLLOL

hey man that must have been interesting to jump with dogs  !!! never knew that there were guys that did that. I was mad to do that course but when young you do some crazy things . I can tell you LOLLOLLOL

That's why blind people can't parachute. It scares the cra*p out of their dogs.Smile