Know What Is In Your Medicine!!!!

Pro-Funrider

[3. Why after your fiance a teammates girlfriend,

Now I know this is a VERYYY close knit team.

How do I come part of this and could you post pics of the girls on a couch?

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Windbreaker' date=' take this into some consideration for a second...

When moses duenos was bust at the TDF, it was to claudio cortie's surprise.
managers do not have a complete strangle hold over there riders and cannot force anything out of them but what they believe to be the word of truth from the rider.

move on buddy. find something else in your life to amuse you.
[/quote']

Are you joking here about the TDF and Duenos/Corti deal? Please do some homework on Corti buddy with regards to doping.

Dont you find it funny how as soon as Duenos got bust all but 3 riders dropped out of the tour with "injuries"?? Yes there was a crash here and there but come on.

Corti really shocked? My poophol.

Also I would like to know what has happend to Ebon's place in the team and with in the club? Is he been "fired" and asked to leave considering your guys values and ethics etc you portray or has he been given alittle slap on the wrist and told he is allowed to race in team colours again once he is off the couch eating pies?

Kurnell wake up boet....... whilsts you are squirming with lekkerkry on your stained leather couch you are forgetting one thing....... ewep is the pie eater ....... not Eben. ewep is not even a tCS member!!!!!!

.... it was the TCS rider who tried to BS everyone on the hub when he started this threat. He cheated in a race, got caught and was punished. Normally that would have been the end of that. However, he then tried to pull a fast one again ... and got out again ...come to think of it, it is kind of funny that one guy can be so dumb ...

Kurnell wake up boet....... whilsts you are squirming with lekkerkry on your stained leather couch you are forgetting one thing....... ewep is the pie eater ....... not Eben. ewep is not even a tCS member!!!!!!

LOL LOL

Good posting uncle H!

LOL LOL

Good posting uncle H!

What sort of beats me is that it is mostly the Western Province guys who keeps on sucking on the rotten apple that was in the bag....... yecccch!!!!!!! Is this the same guys who expects us to support the Worlds Greatest Funride?????? The same crowd who does not even have the decency to return to come and compete in the 94.7. Did anybody see the disgusting stats in the January Buycycling (also a Western Province publication) Of the almost 25 000 competitors only a disgusting 1.9% came from the Western Cape. Even Kwa Zulu Natal had more competitors. Shame on you!!!!!!!!!

Guest colonel

LOL LOL

Good posting uncle H!

Good going TCS with your positive and the rest of the stuff about your club.

But you right Im sure Eben wasnt eating pies he couldnt get it down after being pumped on ephedrine and running from the controls.

My bad.

Eben tested positive for a banned substance and has been sentenced by CSA<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Whether through negligence or otherwise, is basically immaterial to me, Fact is he has transgressed a basic, yet unbreakable rule and having on numerous occasion been very outspoken on my feelings against doping, it is only logical that Eben has been suspended from the club.

To answer a number of other questions

No, I was not aware of the supposed suspicions or rumours regarding Eben before the testing that took place at Bakwena. There were some people that apparently were suspicions and did know about these rumours, but they did not take it upon them to inform me of those rumours or suspicions.

It is a most peculiar phenomenon at tCS that I always seem to be the last one to find out about unhappiness, dissent amongst the ranks and now also these infamous rumours and suspicions...

As I was not made aware of these suspicions, I was in no position to take any measures, as I most certainly would have acted upon them, had I been aware of them.

When I spoke to Eben after the Bakwena incident, he assured me that he was not involved in any untoward practice, and as a friend, I chose to believe him. As for him having had mislead me, is on his conscience, although as a human being, I have understanding for that transgression as well.

I was also not informed from Eben or any other person, official or informal, that Eben had in fact tested positive for Ephidrine and that there was to be a hearing on the 14th Jan. Eben told me about his CSA suspension on Friday. A Non Cycling friend got married on the weekend, hence my inability to gather necessary information and therefore make uninformed comments and statements. I also thought it the correct thing to do, to speak to Eben in person and for him to find out from me about him being suspended from the club, as opposed to him finding out about it on the Hub.

Hel, I sure missed a lot over the weekend, a stolen laptop sure cuts you of from the happenings on the hub.

Now to read through all 22 pages...

I have not added to this discussion because no matter what I say' date=' the people who are wringing their hands in delight and drumming aloud and dancing in glee at the situation will no doubt have their say and voice their opinions irrespective of what I have to say, and no amount of words, true or false would stop that.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

To say that I am Most Disappointed in what has happened to Eben, a tCS rider, is somewhat of a Major Understatement.

Some of the comments & accusation directed at the rest / other tCS members were to be expected, from whom some of those comments came, was not, and equally if not more disappointing.

Again I am at the point where I question why I am investing the time, effort and money in a sport that is close to my heart, where I have done whatever I can to afford some riders the opportunity to enjoy their chosen sport as much as possible, only to be confronted by some of the comments and attitude from other riders and people that supposedly enjoy the same sport that I enjoy and support so passionately. When you do this for no reward other than the ?Thank You? from your riders and the appreciation in their action and attitude (cause believe me, my involvement in the sport in 4 years have not earned me a single sent in additional income from the ?sponsorship?) the reaction from other members of the cycling fraternity makes one seriously doubt your commitment to the sport!!!!

There are some things that I need to address and attend to before making any other comments regarding the situation. So at this point in time I will not add any other comments, either for or against <?: prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Eden?s suspension.

To all who are wringing their hands in delight and drumming aloud and dancing in glee, hope you have yourselves a wonderful field day at my expense.[/quote']

Hi Crux, just to clear one thingup, I am in no way wring my hands in gleee that a TCS rider tested positive. Nay comment that I made regarding sysmpathy towards Eben stems form the large support that TCS enjoys on this site and it is inevitable that there will by sympathisers. I feel for you as I know you have put a large amout of time effort and cash into your team. By no means does Ebens positive test change my opinion of the rest of your riders that I have no suspicion of them doping. Hope all comes right on your side.

To all the TCS hubbers that have openly condemned the action (not the person!) - WELL DONE.

Crux - from your post it is evident that possibly TCS has reached critical mass where it can never be that "close knit, familly" club anymore due to the size and as I am sure you have experienced with your business history, a few hard decsions would probably need to be made to make provisions for this.

I think the next Hub kit design should include "DOPERS SUCK" in bold, emblazoned all over the kit!!!

The same ??????? that supplied the Harmony runners at it again it would seem, over the past year all the doping cases that has come to light has stemmed from the PTA region one wonders why ????? is still operating. Question: Is CSA not supposed to follow the UCI regulations and implement the 2 year ban instead of just 6 months. This is NOT a deterrant at all.I can only imagine how the other fellows are laughing at this knowing CSA cannot or will not do random testing because of the finances.

I bet if a whole elite/pro team is requested to submit to doping control we will sure see the fun and games and excuses as it is not always the winner on the juice but his aides as well, as they do all the donkey work.

One of the sad things about this, like every cycling doping scandal, is that once again Cycling loses a supporter or sponsor.

Cruxpearl, Please stay with us!

Eben tested positive for a banned substance and has been sentenced by CSA<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Whether through negligence or otherwise' date=' is basically immaterial to me, Fact is he has transgressed a basic, yet unbreakable rule and having on numerous occasion been very outspoken on my feelings against doping, it is only logical that Eben has been suspended from the club.

To answer a number of other questions

No, I was not aware of the supposed suspicions or rumours regarding Eben before the testing that took place at Bakwena. There were some people that apparently were suspicions and did know about these rumours, but they did not take it upon them to inform me of those rumours or suspicions.

It is a most peculiar phenomenon at tCS that I always seem to be the last one to find out about unhappiness, dissent amongst the ranks and now also these infamous rumours and suspicions...

As I was not made aware of these suspicions, I was in no position to take any measures, as I most certainly would have acted upon them, had I been aware of them.

When I spoke to Eben after the Bakwena incident, he assured me that he was not involved in any untoward practice, and as a friend, I chose to believe him. As for him having had mislead me, is on his conscience, although as a human being, I have understanding for that transgression as well.

I was also not informed from Eben or any other person, official or informal, that Eben had in fact tested positive for Ephidrine and that there was to be a hearing on the 14th Jan. Eben told me about his CSA suspension on Friday. A Non Cycling friend got married on the weekend, hence my inability to gather necessary information and therefore make uninformed comments and statements. I also thought it the correct thing to do, to speak to Eben in person and for him to find out from me about him being suspended from the club, as opposed to him finding out about it on the Hub.

[/quote']

Hug It's tough been the boss, but personally I feel you did the right thing here for sure....Thank you boss.

E-mailed you before I saw thisEmbarrassed

Now I can still say i'm proud to be part of tCS....This goes as a warning to any others....we do NOT accept doping...FULL STOP!!Big%20smile

And in this light would also plead to others to not judge an entity by one of it's fallen members.....

I am in no way wring my hands in gleee that a TCS rider tested positive.

You aren't but there many hubber tchops that are ........ the green eyed monster, a terrible thing that Dead

I have not added to this discussion because no matter what I say' date=' the people who are wringing their hands in delight and drumming aloud and dancing in glee at the situation will no doubt have their say and voice their opinions irrespective of what I have to say, and no amount of words, true or false would stop that.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

To say that I am Most Disappointed in what has happened to Eben, a tCS rider, is somewhat of a Major Understatement.

Some of the comments & accusation directed at the rest / other tCS members were to be expected, from whom some of those comments came, was not, and equally if not more disappointing.

Again I am at the point where I question why I am investing the time, effort and money in a sport that is close to my heart, where I have done whatever I can to afford some riders the opportunity to enjoy their chosen sport as much as possible, only to be confronted by some of the comments and attitude from other riders and people that supposedly enjoy the same sport that I enjoy and support so passionately. When you do this for no reward other than the ?Thank You? from your riders and the appreciation in their action and attitude (cause believe me, my involvement in the sport in 4 years have not earned me a single sent in additional income from the ?sponsorship?) the reaction from other members of the cycling fraternity makes one seriously doubt your commitment to the sport!!!!

There are some things that I need to address and attend to before making any other comments regarding the situation. So at this point in time I will not add any other comments, either for or against <?: prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Eden?s suspension.

To all who are wringing their hands in delight and drumming aloud and dancing in glee, hope you have yourselves a wonderful field day at my expense.[/quote']

No offence but you sound like every manager on the Pro Tour who claims innocence.

Colonel , your statements are very profound and carry more weight than you think,.

I am certainly not wringing my hands and dancing in glee, etc, but I am  glad that certain irregularities that started at Jock have been confirmed.

To those that are clean , stay clean , to those that dope, The TRUTH Will be TOLD. It always does.