Deplorable action by a cyclist this morning

Nix M2

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey 'bust the whateva' you refer to my town as ' lifeless cesspit of a town ' again and I'll give you a smack around the chops twit!

Hey thats exactly the kind of abusive talk I'd expect from 'your' delightful wonderful inspiring cosmopolitan bustling vibrant city. It's my opinion BigBen. I'm entitled to it. If you don't agree then so be it. Throwing threats around' date=' now THAT'S what this thread is all about. Time to clean up the image of cyclist? That was thrown around too.
[/quote']

And if you didn't see the humour in that well what can I say ........

I forgot... What are we arguing bitching about again...

<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Ah yes I remember now, some old lady cyclist (well she?s sure going to be older after reading all this) got clapped by a rabid mountain biker (like a rabid animal he's died under some bush but his stench keeps popping up again).

Morals of the story:

Liberated ladies (Women Libber?) should not be taken lightly, they will klap you?.

Mountain bikers riding on the road are infected with rabies and should not be confronted.

The worlds a screwed up place probably cause our parents let us watch TV, play with play station and other modern evils instead of teaching us good manners and respect.

Bustthesickness- dude, my opinion is that you had some serious dosage of prozac or any kind of "ek-voel-fokol" pills as you have no idea what humanity and self preservation is about. Do everyone a favour and somehow de-register yourself from thehub, sell you bike and move in with marilyn manson....

Bustthesickness- dude' date=' my opinion is that you had some serious dosage of prozac or any kind of "ek-voel-fokol" pills as you have no idea what humanity and self preservation is about. Do everyone a favour and somehow de-register yourself from thehub, sell you bike and move in with marilyn manson....[/quote']

oh please, at least there is some good in Manson, his music... bustthesickness is 100% @$$hole!

Bustthesickness- dude' date=' my opinion is that you had some serious dosage of prozac or any kind of "ek-voel-fokol" pills as you have no idea what humanity and self preservation is about. Do everyone a favour and somehow de-register yourself from thehub, sell you bike and move in with marilyn manson....[/quote']

oh please, at least there is some good in Manson, his music... bustthesickness is 100% @$$hole!
I think Charles Manson is a better option

I dont know why but when I received this just now it made me think of Poepholsiekte

Anyone know who he is?

Manure... An interesting fact 

In the 16th and 17th centuries, everything had to be transported by ship and it was also before commercial fertilizer's invention, so large shipments of manure were common.

It was shipped dry, because in dry form it weighed a lot less than when wet, but once water (at sea) hit it, it not only became heavier,  but the process of fermentation began again, of which a by-product is methane gas.  As the stuff was stored below decks in bundles, you can see what could (and did) happen.  Methane began to build up below decks and the first time someone came below at night with a lantern,
BOOOOM!

Several ships were destroyed in this manner before it was determined just what was happening.
After that, the bundles of manure were always stamped
with the term 'Ship High In Transit' on them, which
meant for the sailors to stow it high enough off the
lower decks so that any water that came into the hold
would not touch this volatile cargo and start the
production of methane.

Thus evolved the term ' S.H.I.T ' , (Ship High In Transport) which has come down through the centuries and is in use to this very day.
You probably did not know the true history of this word.
 Neither did I. 

But it's ok to stop and help same w@nker with a puncture. NO WAY dude. Can't have your cake and eat it. 

you know there is a big difference between helping a cyclist with a puncture and shouting 'where's your effing lights'. now that is being a wanker

Slave' date=' hopefully you've seen 'bowling for Columbine'. If not, I suggest you do. Marilyn Manson makes a very good point about people who blame TV and media for the wrongs of mankind. The rest of your post is littered with meaningless points and you contradict yourself too. Anyway, the jist of wht you said is basically what is being rehashed here ad nausium, people must just mind their own business when out in public, and the 'lady' could easily have avoided the whole situation by taking the passive approach. Dare I say it...ok...PMS?  [/quote']

Absolute BS!! the biggest load of coward speak I have read, heard in a long time.

What you are suggesting is that people exactly as they do today.

See a child get knocked over by a taxi, look away because you don't want to get involved by taking down a license plate number. thats what you are saying.

witness domestic violencein progress, you're saying don;t intervene just let him kill her and then you won;t bother offering a statment because you don;t want to be involved.

Its this very mentality that has created the rot in our society. Please emigrate.

SA needs citizens who stand up for right, justice, the law, peace, harmony.

We bitch and moan about crime blah blah but when it happens we turn away and say it did'nt happen, I have nothing to offer!! COWARD!

You have the mentality of a COWARD!! COWARD!!< COWARD!! COWARD!!

well put! ClapClapClapClapClap

Dont worry bout bustthesickness' date=' likes to hide behind the keyboard and then has the balls to make comment.[/quote']

Seems that way.

Well any a-hole hitting a woman deserves a good lashing, I will bliksem him myself if I could get hold of the chop.

One thing I have also realised is to let fools be fools, if they want to ride without lights, let it be their pain, but when you hit a woman tough guy, then you are just a plain and meek little slapgat smiley7.gif

But it's ok to stop and help same w@nker with a puncture. NO WAY dude. Can't have your cake and eat it. 

you know there is a big difference between helping a cyclist with a puncture and shouting 'where's your effing lights'. now that is being a wanker

Perhaps if you read correctly she only reverted to crude language when they ignored her and continued to ride behind her blocking her rear light, not unlike your use of crude language.

Nix Get the details of the 2 MTB riders , i ride up the nek everyday on my motorbike , I'll switch my lights off and ride over the plonkers.

Come on Guys  tell me truely how many of you "guys " would hit a women cause she swore at you?????
leet22692009-02-27 11:20:29

BTS, its a pity to see your obvious eloquence and mental agility cloaked by an attitude that is contrarian and uncompromising. One of the principles that most decent people live to is respect for women. You have implied in your postings that a women should not be hit, but you have created a very dominant perception that is reality in the minds of Hubbers that you are chauvinist and a woman hater. It may tickle your particular collection of brain cells that your postings have evoked images of you being abused by a woman when you were a very small child, or that you have been roundly rejected by women because you are exceptionally fugly or very, very short, or if you are not fugly and in fact of acceptable looks to women that one or other of them has taken you to the cleaners during divorce proceedings, etc, etc.... and that all of this attitude towards this lone female rider is a manifestation of a real psychological problem. It sounds like you could do with some help.

To TNT, I actually enjoy most of your posts. In fact, your redeeming qualities in the middle of the freudian attitude you seem to have about women on this post and in others is that your posts are sharp and fun (when not about women) and that you have a livestrong band in your signature. Also that you know very well the futility of arguing on the net.