Retro Bicycle Thread

Delgado

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello All

I've been searching and searching the interwebs for some info on the Fantini.

But Nada,

Anyway, there's a site I've been checking for a few years

http://www.equusbicy...bike/index.html

run by a Bobby Sapovits.

I emailed Bobby in the hope that he might have some info, which he didn't!

Anyway, he offered to put it on his blog

http://www.equusbicycle.com/blog/

which he has.

Hoping to get some info.

But reason for the post is that Bobby is a really nice and helpful guy and his site is very useful. Just wanted to let everyone know, maybe someone else needs some help.

Edited by HeyYou

SERIOUSLY!!!!!

Be Cool, IM learning... Posted then it looked like i was back on my original post on Rant n Rave... but with people like you thats obviously thinks hes to cool to help or take the time to understand no wonder the world is messed with ego...

Be Cool, IM learning... Posted then it looked like i was back on my original post on Rant n Rave... but with people like you thats obviously thinks hes to cool to help or take the time to understand no wonder the world is messed with ego...

plus when i kept coming here from a link from the other guys it kept showing me last post was 2009, so i was asking other guys whats happening here. I had no answer so I thought i would drop a message then screen jumped THEN YOU JUMPED...

plus when i kept coming here from a link from the other guys it kept showing me last post was 2009, so i was asking other guys whats happening here. I had no answer so I thought i would drop a message then screen jumped THEN YOU JUMPED...

Im sorry i was not born a master like you...

And asking what terminology is is not a crime. Did you not go to school to learn or Tech and have to ask those with more knowledge what something is. If we all hide behind our ignorance because its not cool to ask something then we will never learn. But cool, looks like im out of this league so i wont worry ever again with this forum or page. GOODBYE THE HUB.

Well that escalated quickly. Going from zero to bitch in 1 post will get you alot of unwanted attention..... Learn how to do a search before posting stupid questions

pffffft, that was weird!!! :eek: