• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So who was it out of these two guys

Ingpen, Paul      C      02:53:33      665/28642     M     

Jankowitz, Hugo      C      02:53:33      666/28642     M     

smiley17.gif

What a dum ass. The other parties involved, like ur friend Nix tcr, could have far more damages then this clown.

Do you guys know what injuries and damages this bloke have.

Damn, just imagine - he could have ripped the legs of Robbie Hunter if he hadn't taken that tumble back in 2005...

So who was it out of these two guys
Ingpen' date=' Paul      C      02:53:33      665/28642     M     
Jankowitz, Hugo      C      02:53:33      666/28642     M     
smiley17.gif [/quote']

Ok. Well that pretty much tells me who it is since I know which one of these two publishes a few local mags

This really opens a can of worms "literally" i work for myself, please don't feel soory it's a job i chose, but really lets say my business is about to go belly up all i have to do is sue a race organiser or two in a year and i am made for life no work all play thats with all the steel i am carrying with me from all the falls.  not to think of all the lawyers who are going get rich.

by the way what is the difference between a pig and a lawyer, pig does not become a laywer after two BRANDYS

Guest Big H

Paul Ingpen .... isn't he connected to Buycycling????????

According to Google:

"Paul Ingpen, publisher of Runner's World , Bicycling , Golf Digest , RW Racer and Journey magazines in South Africa and father of Mila"

I know a good lawyer if you need one...

Good at what? Can only be taking your cash.

Five biggest thieves in the world

Doctors

Lawyers

Estate Agents

Banks

Insurance Companies

Now this guy is dealing with three of them, Doctor, Lawyer and Insurance Company.

This is probably how it all went down, Insurance Company refused to pay out because of some hiddeen clause within a 10,000 page document, as a Doctor only "practises" he probably mis diagnosed originally but did not credit the patient for his original f' up hence the patient has astronomical medical costs, a lawyer then saw he could get his piece of the pie and suggested sueing some poor bastard within the bunch in order for compensation to be achieved to pay said medical bill. Once the guy is bankrupt his bank will foreclose on him and an estate agent will ass rape him by selling his house below market value and demanding an overinflated commision. ITC will the of course Black List him and forever F Up his life.

There you have it, this is how these w**kers work, should you have any dealings with the Big 5 as listed above "BE CAREFUL"

Hmmmm...come to think of it...my 2006 Argus fall was caused by a stupid guy switching me on the blue routeErmm.

I've got a witness too - <cant remember his first name> Moore from PE who was just behind me and went down with like 10 others (got to know mr.Moore quite well on the 18km walk back to the city while having to carry my now unrideable bikeCryDead)

So how much do you think i will be able to sue the stupid guy in the H bunch for?Wink

HEHE - seriously - i think it's pathetic! I mean, grow up - there will always be some stupid guys out on the route, doesn't matter what bunch you're in. So YOU have to stay alert at all times if you want to survive.

And while the guy's at it - why doesn't he sue my school (where the start was) because they didn't warn him that it's a danger zone and that there weren't marshalls at that exact spot to tell him to please stay upright???Angry

i was in that bunch (f). the crash was caused by the F riders who fell over into the path of the riders who were riding in the opposite direction. who is he suing the rider in front of him or the one who was riding in the other direction. i was next to and slightly behind the rider whose front wheel touched the back wheel of the rider in front. this guy then fell over onto the wrong side of the road coincidently at the same time as the other bunch was passing and had a head on collision with another rider/bike. the thud was sickening.

Dosntthe little paper we sign when we do races/ join ppa say we cant take legal action any damages or losses that happen during races

I've been told by a lawyer that these indemnities we sign really mean nothing if you can prove gross negligence on another rider or the oganiser's side.

Same as the "At your own risk" signs you see anywhere really.

If someone does something really k@k stupid or reckless and causes you personal injury or loss' date=' you can sue them irrespective of these notices.

[/quote']

of course a lawyer is going to say that...that's his job = $$$$$

Here in Ireland insurance costs cripples anyone who wants to try and put on any type of event. People are too scared to even think about doing anything in case someone sues them....

PLEASE don't tell SA is going that way too now....

gianni2007-05-17 15:34:42

i was in that bunch (f). the crash was caused by the F riders who fell over into the path of the riders who were riding in the opposite direction. who is he suing the rider in front of him or the one who was riding in the other direction. i was next to and slightly behind the rider whose front wheel touched the back wheel of the rider in front. this guy then fell over onto the wrong side of the road coincidently at the same time as the other bunch was passing and had a head on collision with another rider/bike. the thud was sickening.

the guy who fell (the guy you were next to) is the guy who is being sued by the rider coming from the opposite direction.