Our new website is live!

Brandon Els

Thanks Latrinus. If you knew hom many beers I had with the real Mr. Emmer in 1992 at the Sedgefield Fat Tyre Festival then you would not use his name in vain. Or is it you?

I was a young' date=' impressionable and innocent 16yr old lad at that festival....you boys scarred me for life

[/quote']

Moenie worrie nie - u r not alone...we've just been scarred a lot longer than u

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey brandon.

Give us some insight on what bikes the road team are riding now. I saw some of the guys over the weekend' date=' the bike is branded Raleigh...but its not the 2007 raleigh team bike they where riding a couple of weeks ago.???????????
[/quote']

The bike I saw looked a helluva lot like a specialized...

Guest Big H

Willehond jy het seker nie jou stoker se toestemming gehad om na die Tandem te kyk nie!!!!!!!!

A lot of guys give up when they find the two D's

What? You can't MTB after you've found Dungeons and Dragons? Which two "D's"?

Guest Big H

Hi Brandon, The website looks good.... some critisism though. On the fitness products it would be nice to have thumbnails of all the products to clik on..... I do not know what a T500 is or a SP900 is. It is a bit of a schlepp to go through and view the whole list.

Regards

H

Nice site!  Really like the look and feel.  Picked up one snag:  I went to look at the tandem bike and clicked on 'Larger view' and got a white screen that popped up:

20070522_011936_tandem_blank.jpg

You previously also had sizing on the site which I found useful - frame size to rider length.  Any reason it was removed?
Had the same problem - not good for the potential double up brigade. Other than that - welflippindoneClap

Willehond jy het seker nie jou stoker se toestemming gehad om na die Tandem te kyk nie!!!!!!!!

Big H, my stoker het gese ek moet ophou kyk na tandems en die beursie wegsit anders kry ek vanaand niks!Cry

The bike I saw looked a helluva lot like a specialized...

Yes it has a very similar top tube and slopes down, a very nice looking frame so far (Red and Black the one I saw)

A lot of guys give up when they find the two D's

What? You can't MTB after you've found Dungeons and Dragons? Which two "D's"?

Dop en Does

Shame Harry sounds like you never rode on one of these bikes . they ride better than most bikes double the price . But not to worry if you in this area I will bring you one to try out . Be warned I will not swop my Raleigh's for any one of your great riding bikes !

I love your comment! We are working on making them ride better as well so that hopefully we can win even more races ;) Let me know how we can make them ride better and we'll have a look into it!