Pics & Vids that make you want to ride...

Iwan Kemp

Aagh! I want to head to the Alps so bad! I'm in Belgium, so its even driving distance for me.

What is a good suggestion for a park with a more natural tech flavour to it? I enjoy the big man made flow trails, but would rather be riding more rocky, rooty trails that also have more natural drops, ruts and jumps.

Morgins. The most un bikeparky bikepark in the PDS.

It's a small park but it is without doubt the best riding in the PDS. Built and maintained by legendary trail builder Ben Walker. It's uncrowded so there are very few braking bumps. The Blue is my 2nd favorite trail. Second only to Pleney Black. Be warned tho. The trail builders are color blind. The blue would be a hard red anywhere else. The trails are properly steep. A real test.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in

Just need a buyer for the neighbours car....

Invite only for 2018. Crew is set. All have done trips before.

We'll probably do a "commercial" trip in 2019 again. Hopefully by then the market will be mature enough. Currently most people would rather buy a fancier bike or enter the Epic than go on a life changing Alps trip.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

Haha. Did an Alps trip on the road bike in Sept. Was AMAAAAAAAAZING!

Was up there too to visit the mountain gods

Have to go back

Maybe the Dolomites

Was up there too to visit the mountain gods

Have to go back

Maybe the Dolomites

Ja. I think the Dolomites might be on the cards soon. But every time I look at going to Europe my computer gets hacked and the hacker books for Geneva and also books accommodation in Morzine. 

16908310_164749014032761_586618313880738

Where is this?

Reminds me of the old DH2 line at tokai. There used to be a rock feature similar to this with a huge tree

Edited by Eddy Gordo

Where is this?

Reminds me of the old DH2 line at tokai. There used to be a rock feature similar to this with a huge tree

San Remo