Pics & Vids that make you want to ride...

Iwan Kemp

Anyone else's heartrate climb as they watch this .....???!!

VERY uneasy feeling watching this video !!

But then again .... we have taken a couple of "standard" GoPro videos of our rides.  NORMAL stuff, ie Hermanus trails, at a very leasurely pace .... Yet when you cut out the good bits it looks "fast", and even "sweapy" through the woods ..... In fact it was a very leasurely ride.

But somehow I  DOUBT this applies to the video above !!!!!! those drop-offs seem SERIOUS ...

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the best mtb videos I've seen in a while. The fact that it wasn't just someone doing crazy whips off of every 5cm high pebble was refreshing.

That is really close to the edge of reasom though. I mean a mild sneeze could mean he loses his line for a second and boom, 1000m tumble to a horrific, albeit very burly and well documented, death.

Passo Dello Stelvio

Pic credit: Mikkel Groth

Wk-2-Professional-Mikkel-Groth-594x1024.

will never understand you weird skinny wheeled people I see this and think what a awesome drive it would be I have never seen a piece of tar and thought wat a great cycle it would be. But I love you guys the more of you on bikes the less traffic so I can get to the trails faster????????????

will never understand you weird skinny wheeled people I see this and think what a awesome drive it would be I have never seen a piece of tar and thought wat a great cycle it would be. But I love you guys the more of you on bikes the less traffic so I can get to the trails faster

Don't stare too long at the black stuff; you may miss the gorgeous majestic mountains that it weaves through, Cupcake.

Don't stare too long at the black stuff; you may miss the gorgeous majestic mountains that it weaves through, Cupcake.

There is some black stuff that is pure art tho.

post-83454-0-18704000-1547190071_thumb.jpgpost-83454-0-41831600-1547190106_thumb.jpgpost-83454-0-15892700-1547190125_thumb.jpgpost-83454-0-47541800-1547190147_thumb.jpg