Pics & Vids that make you want to ride...

Iwan Kemp

very very cool ride.

maybe one day I'll get there.

thanks for sharing.

If you are in CT then please make some time to join us for a ride, we will even give you the opportunity to buy us coffee and there is talk of us starting to do the swim again as from next week .... the swim you ask .... see pic :) ... and yes there is a small waterfall into the pool throughout most of the year

post-5403-0-34554200-1380286218_thumb.jpg

post-5403-0-88266500-1380286289_thumb.jpg

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are in CT then please make some time to join us for a ride, we will even give you the opportunity to buy us coffee and there is talk of us starting to do the swim again as from next week .... the swim you ask .... see pic :) ... and yes there is a small waterfall into the pool throughout most of the year

Is this ride 'woman friendly'?

post-5403-0-24088600-1380286831.jpg

Every time I ride past that drop I get tears in my eyes... Was my favourite part of the trail. That drop into the road then on to Boomslang...

Looks almost like a part of the firehut trail in Jonkershoek .

It most certainly is and we have a cross section of fitness and skill sets that we accommodate on the ride .... bring a good vibe and coffee money and all is good!

What he failed to mention is the water is freezing and even as a man you can have a womenly look about you afterwards

Looks almost like a part of the firehut trail in Jonkershoek .

*used to look...

All that pine is gone. All of it. The trail that was there is no longer, and the replacement trail isn't quite finished yet. We need to act fast though, and get the replacements going ASAP.

:) ... it was a good ride ... note the top left of the pic, there is a very large cave up there and the water fall runs right over the mouth of the cave

Bergies live there.......

Bergies live there.......

I believe they no longer frequent there ... they were not so much the typical bergie either I understand