Our dogs- not cycling related

Canaris

Is daai jou hond Spinnekop?

...mense s? honde lyk soos hulle eienaars n?....uhm - so post gou 'n fototjie van jou toe?Wink

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vir n oomblik gedink dis copman daai....

So Spidey, you know someone with Westies or not?

Job opening - last time you said we can't afford you... Pity we had to fill that management accountant position with that cyclelab guy

Nellie skool uit? Hoe het die eksamen gegaan?

skool het nog nie begin nie - gaan oor so 20minuteBig%20smile

Is daai jou hond Spinnekop?

...mense s? honde lyk soos hulle eienaars n?....uhm - so post gou 'n fototjie van jou toe?Wink

Nope.

Hierdie is my meisie in my lewe......

20070620_040144_DSC06776.JPG

20070620_040317_DSC07074.JPG

just can't seem to manage getting my dogs' pic to upload. i shouldn't be surprised, they never come when i call them either!!!!

holy roller2007-06-20 04:19:15

Now that I have a house I can get some doggies.

My hubby and I are looking to get 2 miniature Dachshunds. So after this weekend we might have "Apollo" and "Starbuck". Can't wait' date=' I have missed having woofies for the last 4 years.

We already have the sleeping goodies and toys. The gate has been dog proofed. I'm just worried about the pool...

[/quote']

Apollo is a gr8 name for a dog, my boerboels name is Apollo Smile

got two lab crosses...

Sasha = Lab x Ridgback (with a touch of kangaroo)

Dayan = Lab x rottie

and 4 cats! Max, Murdoc, Ginger and Jemma, all pavement specials

OK so we are moving into a larger place ourselves (TCS House Warming party coming right UP!)

The train of thought at this stage is to get a Toy Pom and a Yorkshire' date=' to be named Brutus and Rommel respectively. Personally, I have always wanted West Highland Terrier - anyone know anyone who has one/ can get one?

Photo Fairy wants a Burmese - anyone know anyone?
[/quote']

I'm busy babysitting a 4 month old Rottweiler puppy called Rommel while his dad is recovering in hosiptal.  Have fallen in love and am dreading returning him.

My dog is a West Highland White Terrier called Kina.  Unfortunately I had to leave her with my mom because I'm away too often Cry

Good luck finding one, they are very rare in SA.  My mom used to breed them.  She waited 7 years for a female.  Before the puppies were born we had a waiting list of 10 people without advertising at all.  Had one litter from her and shortly afterwards she had a heart attack and died.  We kept the one female (my dog) but well um... she refuses to let any pedigree male near her.  Will happily spread her legs for pavement specials though, the little slut.

I am jealous of you all...I love dogs but with all the travelling I do and being single the is no way I can have a pet....Cry...

Here is my BEE appointment.  Addopted him two years ago.  A big (40 kg) Sheppard that thinks he is a "skoothond". But nobody enters our yard without us being present.

20070620_043538_Igor.JPG