• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine:-

Whisky (RIP) - Pavement Special

Stertjie (RIP) - Pavement Special

Ampie I (RIP my best friend) Boerboel

Matjoeka (RIP) Boerboel also called "Retard"

Bullet and Cara Mia (RIP) both Jack Russels and the hardest decision I ever had to take in my whole life

Ampie II ( Brindle Boerboel)

I love Boerboels because they are such kind and loving animals. The will not kill a intruder but lick him to death!!!!!!!!

Hendrik kom kuier by my dan sien jy hoe lyk dood kyk let alone dood byt, my hond (Boerboel) is MEAN met 'n hoofletter M

Maar ek ruil haar vir niks en niemand, mal oor die vier mense in die huis wil almal anders op vreet.

'n Chihuahua of so pienk franse Poedel

Sorry ek is blond of dis hierdie blerrie altzheimers light wat nou in skop maar ek verstaan nie

Small dogs like toy poms are responsible killing more dogs like rotweilers, pit bulls etc than any other dog breed as they keep getting stuck in their throats. scotty2007-06-20 06:06:51

Mine:-

Whisky (RIP) - Pavement Special

Stertjie (RIP) - Pavement Special

Ampie I (RIP my best friend) Boerboel

Matjoeka (RIP) Boerboel also called "Retard"

Bullet and Cara Mia (RIP) both Jack Russels and the hardest decision I ever had to take in my whole life

Ampie II ( Brindle Boerboel)

I love Boerboels because they are such kind and loving animals. The will not kill a intruder but lick him to death!!!!!!!!

Hendrik kom kuier by my dan sien jy hoe lyk dood kyk let alone dood byt' date=' my hond (Boerboel) is MEAN met 'n hoofletter M

Maar ek ruil haar vir niks en niemand, mal oor die vier mense in die huis wil almal anders op vreet.

[/quote']

En dan is daar die saak van die een wat die bed warm hou?????WinkWinkWink

Sy moer vir my as sy dit lees

OK so we are moving into a larger place ourselves (TCS House Warming party coming right UP!)

The train of thought at this stage is to get a Toy Pom and a Yorkshire' date=' to be named Brutus and Rommel respectively. Personally, I have always wanted West Highland Terrier - anyone know anyone who has one/ can get one?

Photo Fairy wants a Burmese - anyone know anyone?
[/quote']

I'm busy babysitting a 4 month old Rottweiler puppy called Rommel while his dad is recovering in hosiptal.  Have fallen in love and am dreading returning him.

My dog is a West Highland White Terrier called Kina.  Unfortunately I had to leave her with my mom because I'm away too often Cry

Good luck finding one, they are very rare in SA.  My mom used to breed them.  She waited 7 years for a female.  Before the puppies were born we had a waiting list of 10 people without advertising at all.  Had one litter from her and shortly afterwards she had a heart attack and died.  We kept the one female (my dog) but well um... she refuses to let any pedigree male near her.  Will happily spread her legs for pavement specials though, the little slut.

Cry ratty you Broken%20Heart now.... 7 years! Eish

Sow how about that burmese then?

Had a "short legged" Staffie male (brundle) called Pumba. Very kind natured dog (a wimp actualy, my cat used to bully him) Had to leave him temporarily behind on the farm I stayed on in Botswana when I moved back to RSA. Struggled to find a place to keep him here (staying in complex where NO ANIMALS are allowed) The same week I found a "new" home for him where I could visit him almost daily, he got mauled and killed by a leopard. STILL STRUGGLING TO ACCEPT IT, FOUR YEARS LATER!!!Cry

Had a "short legged" Staffie male (brundle) called Pumba. Very kind natured dog (a wimp actualy' date=' my cat used to bully him) Had to leave him temporarily behind on the farm I stayed on in Botswana when I moved back to RSA. Struggled to find a place to keep him here (staying in complex where NO ANIMALS are allowed) The same week I found a "new" home for him where I could visit him almost daily, he got mauled and killed by a leopard. STILL STRUGGLING TO ACCEPT IT, FOUR YEARS LATER!!!Cry

[/quote']

That is truly sad, my staffie was also taken down by a pit bull up the road from me which was always in the road, he was only 9, so still had a few years, its about 2 years now, very sad, love them, will get another staffie one day