Our dogs- not cycling related

Canaris

Now that I have a house I can get some doggies.

My hubby and I are looking to get 2 miniature Dachshunds. So after this weekend we might have "Apollo" and "Starbuck". Can't wait, I have missed having woofies for the last 4 years.

We already have the sleeping goodies and toys. The gate has been dog proofed. I'm just worried about the pool...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait' date=' I have missed having woofies for the last 4 years.

[/quote']

I couldn't miss "woofies" for one day.... i need it lots TongueWink

We already have the sleeping goodies and toys. 

This is about dogs. Stuff that happens in the bedroom' date=' should stay there.

I'm just worried about the pool... 

Don't worry, pools are not afraid of dogs.

Thank you, you're a great croud. I'll be the the whole week.

OK, my woefe:

NOW:

Dimple (full names Karize Margaret).  Registered English Bulldog

Tinkie: Miniature Pincher

Other dogs:

Fat Sally (a 45kg short legged Labrador, seen and PROVEN as best narcotics sniffer dog in SA, 4 years running, 1992 - 1994)

Leeu.  Very vicious Dobermann/Rotty cross

Stompie. Very vicious Dobermann/GSD cross

Pots. Labby, narc sniffer

Bronwynn. Border Collie (brown spots!!). narc sniffer, but has been used for a quick attack or two

The 5 above were my Army Dogs.  Miss them a lot!!!

Waars die chick met haar dwergie husky - stuur ons 'n update, wil graag sien hoe groot hy/sy is

Now that I have a house I can get some doggies.

My hubby and I are looking to get 2 miniature Dachshunds. So after this weekend we might have "Apollo" and "Starbuck". Can't wait' date=' I have missed having woofies for the last 4 years.

We already have the sleeping goodies and toys. The gate has been dog proofed. I'm just worried about the pool...

[/quote']

WW where are you geeting them from?

The family's Daschound died yesterday at the age of 8 weeks, got hold of a bone from the other dogs and it punctered her abdomen. Unfortunately the vet could not do anything for her.

Two Labradors - Digby and Romulus. They're about 8 or 9 now, got them at the tender age of 2 from rescue. Digby has a liver disease so he's on cortisone and thyroid medicine, but we've managed to cut the cortisone down and he's so much better for it.

Mampara en IanC ek huil saam met julle!!!!! DIT is wat ek HAAT oor honne!!!!!!!!

My swaartse was toe on Mosambiek toe gegaan het. Dit was net nie moontlik as gevolg van rompslomp en die toestande in Mosambiek om die honde saam te vat nie, ons moes die keuse maak want ons hele lewe het verander.

Ampie Cara en Bullet het by die seuns agtergebly. Francois kry toe die pragtigste opregte boerboel baby. Alles het goed gegaan en hy is oenskynlik aanvaar deur die ander. Een aand gaan hy vir minder as 'n uur uit. Toe hy terugkom het die Russels die puppy se keel oogeruk en hom doodgebyt. Ek weet dit is ons fout want russels is territoriaal en durf nie kompetisie nie. Die Russels het voor dit ook al afwykende gedrag begin toon. Ons moes toe ons kinders laat uitsit. Ampie was nie saam stout nie en bly nou by Francois. Francois het weer die pragtigste Boerboel wat se naam Mikrob is.

Ek en M het lank gehuil en ek is nou waar ek hier sit weer naby aan trane. Maar nouja dit is die verantwoordelikheid van troeteldiere en die oorsaak van Mense se besluite.

OK so we are moving into a larger place ourselves (TCS House Warming party coming right UP!)

The train of thought at this stage is to get a Toy Pom and a Yorkshire, to be named Brutus and Rommel respectively. Personally, I have always wanted West Highland Terrier - anyone know anyone who has one/ can get one?

Photo Fairy wants a Burmese - anyone know anyone?

Mine...

A Jack Russel called Tess

Chihauhau killed Mickey aka Mickey Blue eyes aka killer

Chihauhau and Pug breed called Pip

And a Staffy called Fatty

Hierdie is BAIE gevaarlike honde.  Hulle maak Rottweilers maklik dood...sit in hul kele vas dan versmoor/verstik hulle

LOLLOLLOLskerp! amper gestik soos ek lag!!!LOLLOLLOL

Jack Russel called (surprise surprise) Jackie.

other dogs that i loved:

Bruno - most beautiful golden labrador

Levi - white labrador

OK so we are moving into a larger place ourselves (TCS House Warming party coming right UP!)

The train of thought at this stage is to get a Toy Pom and a Yorkshire' date=' to be named Brutus and Rommel respectively. Personally, I have always wanted West Highland Terrier - anyone know anyone who has one/ can get one?

Photo Fairy wants a Burmese - anyone know anyone?
[/quote']

New car....new house.....Bliksem dude.  Don't you have a job opening there by you???????ConfusedWinkBig%20smile

How about this puppy for her??

Should do wonders to your sprinting training.  LOL

20070620_034956_image00118.jpg