Post your mtb SS

_Daemon_

A few recent upgrades so I thought she deserved another post.

Still need to cut that steerer!

Good Job man.  That is super!!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the first Mtb I ever owned. I sold it when I up graded and then bought it back a few years later. It has been hanging in the garage for a few years now. My previous SS was misappropriated from my bakkie last year and Ive been stuck on conventional bikes since. And now I ride again. Howick hills are asking serious questions on the legs with1 gear but I'll get there. Happiness.

post-40998-0-93051600-1450528797_thumb.jpg

It has become a tradition to only ride my single speed rigid in December .... also finding my legs a bit lacking but onwards and upwards I guess!

• 2 weeks later...

loving the steel... FullSizeRender.jpg

You were there day before yesterday too right, the white Audi? I'm sure I saw that bike on the roof.

PS. It's very silly to ride the Mt. Carmel route on an SS - have bled through eyeballs doing it so I know - but I'm sure you know that by now too ????

You were there day before yesterday too right, the white Audi? I'm sure I saw that bike on the roof.

PS. It's very silly to ride the Mt. Carmel route on an SS - have bled through eyeballs doing it so I know - but I'm sure you know that by now too

Does anyone know what your hub name actually means ? :whistling:

PS. It's very silly to ride the Mt. Carmel route on an SS - have bled through eyeballs doing it so I know - but I'm sure you know that by now too

stalk much?  :ph34r:  hehe 

But i must admit, going down some of the black sections does give one an extreme case of parkinsons disease...

I was looking at it . . . .  :drool:

But with the Rand going tits-up  these dropouts had the possibility of two flies with one swat. 

Agreed. Future proofs the bike too.

Would be cool to get something small & funky to screw into the hanger though... bottle opener or something...

My latest SSer - Contraband Rogue.

Man I love small diameter steel - reynolds 853 being my favourite. Such a sweet ride.

The number of sweet bikes you seem to own / have owned...