Post your mtb SS

_Daemon_

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any 440mm carbon or steel disc rigid forks out there looking for a new home?

Edited by danthunders

• 2 weeks later...

So this is my Ragley TD-1 SS.

Still a couple things i want to change like the fork, which David Mercer is going to make for me.

Otherwise I'm loving this bike handles well, climbs like a beast. Totally different feel to the Inbred and Karate Monkey I've owned.

post-44444-0-74978200-1482135045_thumb.jpg

Edited by danthunders

Been a week or two since I finished this build. 

Must say I love the ride of this bike.  

It just to much fun and evoke a playfulness whenever I am on it.   

Nice and stable with the 120mm Reba upfront.  Yet still nice, nimble and flick-able in runs.

Was afraid about to much bouncing when out of the saddle but the handlebar lockout work good so far. 

post-59281-0-29891100-1482138772_thumb.jpg

post-59281-0-84404800-1482138774_thumb.jpg

Still a couple things i want to change like the fork, which David Mercer is going to make for me.

Otherwise I'm loving this bike handles well, climbs like a beast. Totally different feel to the Inbred and Karate Monkey I've owned.

Bliksem that is pretty.... wow...

What ratio are you running if you don't mind me asking?

Still a couple things i want to change like the fork, which David Mercer is going to make for me. And me... 

Welcome to the TD-1 club, enjoy your stay....  :thumbup:

Edited by the nerd

This is going to be interesting... if dan 'I change my bike every week' thunders will submit to the TD-1 never to be sold club...

Its a large other wise I would have 2 right now... 

This is going to be interesting... if dan 'I change my bike every week' thunders will submit to the TD-1 never to be sold club...

Haha, I've calm down a bit. So should be holding on to his one for awhile. 

Hi guys

Im urgently looking for a rigid fork for a Richey 27.5 build.

Otherwise a good condition black lefty plz

Thx

thanks. 

I ride a chilled 34-19 ratio. 

That is a great ratio, I am running 32-18. For me in KZN I find it to be just right. On some hills I swear quietly under my breath... on the flats I spin out at 22km/hr... but it is fine.  

I really love the look of Ti, it is something to behold. Paint the fork a cool colour or add a graphic/pattern to it. Make the bike your own.

That is a great ratio, I am running 32-18. For me in KZN I find it to be just right. On some hills I swear quietly under my breath... on the flats I spin out at 22km/hr... but it is fine.  

I really love the look of Ti, it is something to behold. Paint the fork a cool colour or add a graphic/pattern to it. Make the bike your own.

TI goes look rad. 

Im going to maybe do a matching fork and stem colour scheme once i get the Mercer fork. Something with the classic 90's vibe.