• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my baby.

With her 94.7 face:

post-1186-0-10114800-1293602820.jpg

With her Rietvlei Farm face

post-1186-0-29296800-1293602893.jpg

Saw the 94.7 face and thought flip, Flippa must be a strong guy, then noticed the slicks and guessed that gearing was for the 94.7 road race...?

i have just started a bike respray/rebuild project. and this thread has just convinced me to go SS,

I was planning to go 1X10 but let me try this and see how much my legs bleed.

I am still looking for a Peace 9er in large or XL. If I do not come right soon I will have to settle for the Air 9 carbon.

I am still looking for a Peace 9er in large or XL. If I do not come right soon I will have to settle for the Air 9 carbon.

I will really feel sorry for you if you have to settle for the Air 9... not. Happy hunting, post pics when you've made the purchase!

have a look here :http://www.obike.co.za/ they have some...

I have a GT Peace 6r (wish I had waited for the 9r's) standard apart from flat pedals, scratches and tubeless conversion (done this morning).. and a bent seat post ;-p

its a modified chain tentioner from our downhill chain guides: www.csixx.com

its a bb mount, works well, but is just a concept for now, we hope to have a spring tentioned version soon

VERY SWEET - KISS philosophy. Best of the bunch so far.

Am busy with an SS build and have been playing around with a DRS guide to tension. Thanks for the closeup.

Anyone played around with upside-down riser bars for increased leaverage??

• 2 weeks later...

Heres a pick of THE BEAST - this single speed climbs like a goat and makes grown DH bikes cry when it comes passed...

post-4595-0-68152200-1294869743.jpg

Edited by MoreTrails

• 2 weeks later...

Heres a pick of THE BEAST - this single speed climbs like a goat and makes grown DH bikes cry when it comes passed...

MT - she's a beaut! What handlebar are you running with?

I think this is going to make a few guys fall...

post-3647-0-10836200-1296156111.jpg

Insane! :thumbup:

Best you put up many, many (decent!! ;)) pics soonish!

MT - she's a beaut! What handlebar are you running with?

Its an old Race Face Air Allow riser bar, 25mm rise and about 710mm wide. Is nice and comfy.

Could have done with my 750 Funn Bar at the 24hr this weekend though for those late night loops up the long fire road climb

More Trails, was this the OnOne at the Ceres 70km with the delightful filly riding the matching steed?