Riders Profiles (Hubbers)

Jean-Jay

Hmmm...good idea...my mom knows about Chilli (with me babbling on about architecture all the time), so that should work well.

So it's your suggestions plus maybe Michelle and Crux for good messure:)

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm, no rather don't mention crux - they might be worried that you'll succumb to cannondale-mania and move up permanently to be close to that awesome collection of his.....

1m85

81kg satisfied with that

top fit? 4kg of fat less 2kg off muscle more

my leggs got a bit smaller since I quit training a couple off years ago

nellie' date=' you aren't the shortest... i beat you... i'm 1.52 - THE shortest and i weigh in at a relative-to-height hefty 57kg. wolverine - can i join the club????

as to tall okes - i've spent a couople of days on the road with kevin from the tour de frans crowd and he's somewhere in the insanely-tall category and he is NOT super skinny either

[/quote']

SP it would be a pleasure to have members of the stature of yourself and NellieWink

This club seems to be more popular than initially anticipatedLOL

Something that started as a post in jest, may be something to actually investigate

I'm 183 and hovering around 79 kgs. Could easily weigh 75 but have a strange affliction called 'sleep eating'.

O, ja, dis Wacky wednesday vandag!  Big%20smile

FanieFiets2007-10-17 00:56:34

I got the nick name ?Stoom Trein? after this weekend?s race' date=' I thought it was because I just kept on going and going at a steady pace, now I know it is because I carry all that weight up the mountains.

<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I thought I was just above average at 92kg 1.86m, now I know I?m also in the Industrial class.

[/quote']

As 'n stoomtrein eers op spoed is, stop niks hom nie (nie eers die Nola se winde nie)

Ek, my fiets, my kit en vol waterbottels weeg minder as jy, en jy skop steeds stof in my o? op die hillsConfused RESPECT!

71kg

11% b/fat

I'm 183 and hovering around 79 kgs. Could easily weigh 75 but have a strange affliction called 'sleep eating'.

O' date=' ja, dis Wacky wednesday vandag!  Big%20smile
[/quote']

Also got a problem with the sleep eating thing... Need a snack at 2amSleepy

I cannot go without getting up in the middle of the night to get my 'fix'... normally a piece of chocolateEmbarrassed

nellie' date=' there are enough of us to be chaperones if that'll keep your folks happy[/quote']

hahaha...some of the chaperones might prove to be the actual PROBLEM...LOL I'll have to choose the people i name to them very carefullyLOLWink

Chaps, I think there might be the slightest suggestion of a hint that we may be a bunch of pervo's up here in Joeys... Shocked

btw

Has anyone seen the latest Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition? Is it worth buying or should I just stick to my Loslyf subscription?  Big%20smile

nellie' date=' stick to naming myself, amateur, ianj and chilli. oh and mention the sister (eweps other half). that should sort everything out![/quote']

Only the sister!!! Boo-hoo!  Seems like SP wants me to sleep in the garage...  Nellie, jy's MEER as welkom.  kwep neul nie meer so erg in die aande nie, so jy sal jou slaap inkry.