Riders Profiles (Hubbers)

Jean-Jay

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a guy that rides in Pta who i believe is 2m and rides a special built Eddy Merxc bike.

He is so ugly, only his mother can love him.

But I don't think he has a mother. 

Dink hy het aan sy pa gedrink.......Confused

20071016_055521_DSC08756.JPG
Spinnekop2007-10-16 05:59:42

welcome to the biggest loser's club.

1,74cm

weight a mere 95kg.

you can take me on the uphills, but you can't touch me going down!

(ok a month agao I was 98kg so we are doing something about it)

There is a guy that rides in Pta who i believe is 2m and rides a special built Eddy Merxc bike.

He is so ugly' date=' only his mother can love him.

But I don't think he has a mother. 

Dink hy het aan sy pa gedrink.......Confused

20071016_055521_DSC08756.JPG
[/quote']

My little 48cm bike will look like a baby next to this thingConfusedOuch

nellie, you aren't the shortest... i beat you... i'm 1.52 - THE shortest and i weigh in at a relative-to-height hefty 57kg. wolverine - can i join the club????

as to tall okes - i've spent a couople of days on the road with kevin from the tour de frans crowd and he's somewhere in the insanely-tall category and he is NOT super skinny either

nellie' date=' you aren't the shortest... i beat you... i'm 1.52 - THE shortest and i weigh in at a relative-to-height hefty 57kg. wolverine - can i join the club????

[/quote']

Grrrrrrrr...ai - you just had to go and burst my bubbleCry. Haha - agh...it's okay...so...when do i meet you? I think i'm going to find you everytime after races - i'm always the shortest one in the photos so will be good to have a little friend sometimesLOLWink

nellie' date=' you aren't the shortest... i beat you... i'm 1.52 - THE shortest and i weigh in at a relative-to-height hefty 57kg. wolverine - can i join the club????

[/quote']

Grrrrrrrr...ai - you just had to go and burst my bubbleCry. Haha - agh...it's okay...so...when do i meet you? I think i'm going to find you everytime after races - i'm always the shortest one in the photos so will be good to have a little friend sometimesLOLWink

This reminds me of an episode of Joey, where his agent makes a comment at two tiny girls, "You're both so cute, i could pick you up and wear you both as earings"

LOLLOLLOL @ velo!

Erm...SP...still working on it - want to go up there some time to see what all the fuss is aboutSmile - but you'll be the first to know when i decide to take the plunge (ie...convincing my parentsConfusedEmbarrassed)

nellie' date=' there are enough of us to be chaperones if that'll keep your folks happy[/quote']

hahaha...some of the chaperones might prove to be the actual PROBLEM...LOL I'll have to choose the people i name to them very carefullyLOLWink

nellie, stick to naming myself, amateur, ianj and chilli. oh and mention the sister (eweps other half). that should sort everything out!