Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Looks like the cradle but can't place it. Is it the road to the caves, off the main?

suikerbosrand ????

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the cradle but can't place it. Is it the road to the caves, off the main?

lol that's funny have just changed it. Took of the boring black. Looked for green but alas ????

Never ridden the cradle ,would like to but don't know the area at all ????..except its thoroughfare to rustenburg & vg or there abouts anyway ????????????????????

lol that's funny have just changed it. Took of the boring black. Looked for green but alas [emoji25]

I would rather ride with no bar tape [emoji851]

I would rather ride with no bar tape [emoji851]

so you like it then ????????????

It's a red beacon so when I am lying on the side of the road exhausted,the rescuers can see me.

Edited by Pikey

Not so much where, more what.

My new steed. Frame bought on the Hub when I stripped and sold my Ritchey to a hubber.

Really nice bike you got yourself eddy. [emoji108]

I saw a really nice Litespeed at my Lbs this week with a brown Brooks saddle and brown Brooks bartape. The owner of this bike actually has two of them, the other one has yellow decals with yellow tyres and yellow bartape.

I'm starting to develop a 'thing' for these bikes. [emoji173]

Sent from my S40 using Tapatalk

Edited by BenReaper

Really nice bike you got yourself eddy. [emoji108]

I saw a really nice Litespeed at my Lbs this week with a brown Brooks saddle and brown Brooks bartape. The owner of this bike actually has two of them, the other one has yellow decals with yellow tyres and yellow bartape.

I'm starting to develop a 'thing' for these bikes. [emoji173]

What the hell, I think I can spin this one........

My bike took me to my Lbs earlier this week where I saw this beauty. 8a7a870d6138375849c70c331ee6ef1f.jpg

I was clearly meant to only ride 10 kms this weekend, and then be forced to stop and walk/carry my bike back to where I started from.

Today, ad VG after concrete strips, and on the way to tant miems, I broke my chainring, while trying to get up a small climb. I must have lost a chainring bolt somewhere, and the leverage on the ring was too much.

This was about 10km in.

3d495cafbbb004c7569b977bd6a62cc8.jpg

At least the scenery was pretty, this is where I stopped to remove my chain so I can freewheel on the downs (like Gwin and Neko, but really really really slowly)

7fa04e6bcab8aa506eb98263250ae71d.jpg

So, total riding distance for my supposed big training weekend: a whopping 20km.

The nice thing is, Kitted contacted me on Twitter to help me get sorted with a chainring, now THAT is customer support from a local brand worth supporting

Edited by RocknRolla

I was clearly meant to only ride 10 kms this weekend, and then be forced to stop and walk/carry my bike back to where I started from.

Today, ad VG after concrete strips, and on the way to tant miems, I broke my chainring, while trying to get up a small climb. I must have lost a chainring bolt somewhere, and the leverage on the ring was too much.

This was about 10km in. 3d495cafbbb004c7569b977bd6a62cc8.jpg

At least the scenery was pretty, this is where I stopped to remove my chain so I can freewheel on the downs (like Gwin and Neko, but really really really slowly)7fa04e6bcab8aa506eb98263250ae71d.jpg

So, total riding distance for my supposed big training weekend: a whopping 20km.

The nice thing is, Kitted contacted me on Twitter to help me get sorted with a chainring, now THAT is customer support from a local brand worth supporting

Geez dude ???? At least you got all your mechanicals done in a few days,hopefully!

My youngest son, Breandan, emigrates tomorrow with his mum. He's spending his last night with me. We had some unfinished mischief with a certain Benoni landmark, so we headed out to sort that out... :devil:

Stealth mission indeed...B snapped this...

:ph34r:  :blush:

post-1604-0-03108300-1470592549_thumb.jpg

This was about 10km in.

3d495cafbbb004c7569b977bd6a62cc8.jpg

At least the scenery was pretty, this is where I stopped to remove my chain so I can freewheel on the downs (like Gwin and Neko, but really really really slowly)

7fa04e6bcab8aa506eb98263250ae71d.jpg

Whoa, never seen that before. Its also one of those nice skull chainrings.

Bleh, who needs working gears when you can just freewheel...hahaha.

Nice one kitted, thumbs up -:)

My youngest son, Breandan, emigrates tomorrow with his mum. He's spending his last night with me. We had some unfinished mischief with a certain Benoni landmark, so we headed out to sort that out... [emoji317]

Stealth mission indeed...B snapped this...

:ph34r: :blush:

attachicon.gifCpRj_yEW8AA6-QH.jpg

Can't beat time with the kids hey Tumbleweed!? Sitting here wright now playing Playstation with my 5year old and I can only imagine how you must feel about the changes thats about to happen in youre life. [emoji20]

Strongs bro, and I'm sure you know and do, but enjoy and cherish every moment together.

Can't beat time with the kids hey Tumbleweed!? Sitting here wright now playing Playstation with my 5year old and I can only imagine how you must feel about the changes thats about to happen in youre life. [emoji20]

Strongs bro, and I'm sure you know and do, but enjoy and cherish every moment together.

+1