Whats your 2011 Argus Start group

Spat

E.

But I won't be there, dagnabbit! :cursing:

But it's not all doom and gloom - I'll be preparing to head to Philip Island to drive a 1947 MG TC single seater special in a historic motorsport weekend...a week before the Aussie F1 GP. (Where I won't be competing.)

You lucky bastard! My dad owns a 1954 MG TF, great cars!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

VA is 30-40 year olds

VB is 40-50 year olds

You can move from VB to the alphabet soup (A,B,C,etc), but not to VA (even if you qualify!) as it is aged based. This is unlike normal PPA rides where you can ride subvets if you are a vet.

A mare of mine qualified VB and decided he'd rather ride A than VB, but siad he'll never do it again as the A riders are a bit more twitchy than the old blokes and with 200 people all trying to smash their PB it can only lead to time in ER...

So Willehond are you coming down for the occasion ;)

is there no normal cyclists on here :unsure: All u speed freaks :P

I was normal once... but it's just that I like the wind in my hair :D

is there no normal cyclists on here :unsure: All u speed freaks :P

I count as a normal rider only starting in V 7:25. my first argus :blush:

yay for A!

Finally found decent spinning classes in Nairobi...but will have to kill that Suikerbossie for the 3 weeks i`m back in SA before the Argus if I wanna get that elusive sub 3h (already praying for wind free day)!

RR :( But im a social rider :blush:

Thanks Leet, I was feeling a bit left out with all these fast okes and the 6 something start times.

I'm in CC, starting at 7:55. Much better than last year when I started with people who didn't know how to ride in a group.

Can someone assist. I haven't received my email yet but I checked online and it says I am in WW which is strange as I had 1 seeding ride and an argus last year AND I am a PPA member.

Is WW before or after the pedal power groups?

Can anyone point me in the direction of the whole list of groups.

Tnx