'Dale

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Higuita did secure overall at Tour De Colombia

2020-tour-colombia-stage6-12-1280x854.jp

They are having a great start to the year and the have their alternate race calendar!

• 4 weeks later...

Tejay van Garderen has left Paris-Nice in order to head home to the USA before the travel ban imposed by President Donald Trump begins.

Sauce: CyclingNews

Are they still with Covid 19 and all?

They are. We attended an event yesterday where they spoke about their Epic participation. It sounds like Covid-19 will make the rest of their season interesting (e.g. they were due to spend a few weeks in Italy post Epic :blink:). 

We attended an event yesterday where they spoke about their Epic participation. It sounds like Covid-19 will make the rest of their season interesting (e.g. they were due to spend a few weeks in Italy post Epic :blink:). 

And WHY oh WHY are there not spy pictures of the New (not yet announced) Cannondale Scalpel on here?????

They were riding the Tankwa also with it................

And WHY oh WHY are there not spy pictures of the New (not yet announced) Cannondale Scalpel on here?????

They were riding the Tankwa also with it................

Much to our disappointment there were NO bikes present at the event. We'll be keeping our eyes peeled at Epic... 

Much to our disappointment there were NO bikes present at the event. We'll be keeping our eyes peeled at Epic... 

:thumbup:

Look out for the new green