Formula 1...

'Dale

Not F1 but Le Mans - well worth a watch - in 1956 you needed massive balls!

One of the comments below the video is priceless:

1956-"somebody in the way never mind"

2019- "he rejoined the track so dangerously"

Edited by Andymann

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching the F1 was down the viewing order today with XCO, TDF and Cricket WC Final also on.

Had the audio off, so couldn't hear the pundits as it happened: did Max move in the braking zone and thus caused the crash, or was it all Vettel?

I think vettel was in the wrong, had no down force to brake o ce he was that close

Another easy ride for ham and more disappointment for Bottas...

This season is over for Ferrari, I'm calling it now

I think vettel was in the wrong, had no down force to brake o ce he was that close

Another easy ride for ham and more disappointment for Bottas...

This season is over for Ferrari, I'm calling it now

Why only now? This season was over since Australia. I've changed to watching F2 and Formula E months back.

Why only now? This season was over since Australia. I've changed to watching F2 and Formula E months back.

Because the points gap is now at a point where evn if ham sits out a race and either team Ferrari or bottas wins ham would still lead with A sizeable chunk

If you say it was over in Australia then I'm not really surprised you're watching other disciplines, clearly you weren't invested in it from the atart

Because the points gap is now at a point where evn if ham sits out a race and either team Ferrari or bottas wins ham would still lead with A sizeable chunk

If you say it was over in Australia then I'm not really surprised you're watching other disciplines, clearly you weren't invested in it from the atart

Australia showed how far ahead Merc were from Ferrari despite the marketing hype suggesting the stallions had turned a corner. The truth is that F1 has ceased to be a contest for the last 3 years and can no longer compete for my attention. I think the F1 viewership has been reduced to a few diehards but it will struggle to get new viewers with this snorefest.

Had the audio off, so couldn't hear the pundits as it happened: did Max move in the braking zone and thus caused the crash, or was it all Vettel?

Bit of both to be honest.

I was honestly cheering it though given how Max was allowed to keep his position after going off track against Le Clerc. Selective stewarding is becoming a bit of a joke......

Bit of both to be honest.

I was honestly cheering it though given how Max was allowed to keep his position after going off track against Le Clerc. Selective stewarding is becoming a bit of a joke......

always been the case, and just spoils the race

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe Bernie was on to something with his sprinklers afterall.......

Just a word on the stewarding, again.

I liked the fine for le Clerc's unsafe release. It was a team issue not a driver issue and a similar situation with a timed penalty ruined his Monaco race. Would love for this to continue.

For that though, we need consistency. Lewis's timed penalty was a day too late and a dollar short I am afraid.

Same exact situation as last year where he didn't get a penalty. I suppose the difference is he lost his chance at a win so they penalized him. Last year, shoe in for the win, no penalty.

Tinfoil hat securely in place..........

Although I was disappointed that Vercrashen won and Ferrari only had 1 finisher(A well driven 2nd!) I loved the race because Hamilton finished closer to last than first. I am not a fan of Merc, purely because of Hamilton but I dig Bottas so I was sorry for him but loved seeing Totto strip his moer when he crashed. Those first few laps were in slow-mo and it was awesome watching those guys ice skate around until they found the grip level. It's never nice seeing okes crash but for some reason it just made the race exciting, Is that wrong?

Another highlight was seeing Mick Schumacher drive his Dad's 2004? car around the track.

this, you have just became my favorite person on the Hub! 

Although I was disappointed that Vercrashen won and Ferrari only had 1 finisher(A well driven 2nd!) I loved the race because Hamilton finished closer to last than first. I am not a fan of Merc, purely because of Hamilton but I dig Bottas so I was sorry for him but loved seeing Totto strip his moer when he crashed. Those first few laps were in slow-mo and it was awesome watching those guys ice skate around until they found the grip level. It's never nice seeing okes crash but for some reason it just made the race exciting, Is that wrong?

Another highlight was seeing Mick Schumacher drive his Dad's 2004? car around the track.