Formula 1...

'Dale

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Steven Knoetze (sk27) said:

Think they are on the back foot regardless. Perhaps use Bottas up front to try and slow the pace to allow Lewis to catch up.
Lets see how it goes.....

I'm hoping all goes well for honda and it's redbull on the front row with gasly 4th/3rd 

Ham should start 7th at worst ( don't think he'll get fastest tonight ) 

.....and then its a sprint race with ham in the middle of the most dangerous area 

ohhh boy I'm excited for this

With the grid penalty for LH, the WDC is Max's to lose. After this weekend, he'd just need to finish 2nd for the remainder of the season to seal it I think. Only DNF's can stop that really. Conditions do look like it could be wet... 

A bit of drama going on... Max may be in trouble for possibly touching Lewis car's rear wing in Parc Ferme and Mercedes (specifically Lewis) may be in  trouble for the DRS flap opening being wider than it's allowed to be, which could result in a DSQ and pit lane start.

22 minutes ago, MrJacques said:

A bit of drama going on... Max may be in trouble for possibly touching Lewis car's rear wing in Parc Ferme and Mercedes (specifically Lewis) may be in  trouble for the DRS flap opening being wider than it's allowed to be, which could result in a DSQ and pit lane start.

Both deserve a sanction…44 must be dsq..max must receive a penalty too…simple.

44 is an unfair advantage, maxs is a lesser crime…

would explain how 44 was so quick …he was on another level yesterday.

Edited by IceCreamMan

49 minutes ago, IceCreamMan said:

Both deserve a sanction…44 must be dsq..max must receive a penalty too…simple.

44 is an unfair advantage, maxs is a lesser crime…

would explain how 44 was so quick …he was on another level yesterday.

Im refreshing f1 news every hour 

Ja, the politics of the day are playing out furiously as suddenly the news of 33 and 44 has gone quiet. This is going to be interesting.

Max should have known better, but his curiosity just could not be contained. He just had to go and inspect Ham's wing... which to me means that the story of the wing was a hot topic already since Adrian Newey had also purportedly marched off to the stewards with a bunch of facts and info to have Merc investigated.

Lewis of course is probably going to play the victim card again, and Toto is going to have a song and dance to DSQ Max, when in fact, Merc must be DSQ'd.

Lewis disqualified from qualification results due to the rear wing failing to comply with the regulations. 

Lewis Hamilton will start 20th for F1 Sprint - therefore has 24 laps to gain places. But remember wherever he classifies he will still drop 5 spots on the grid for the Brazil GP on Sunday due to his engine penalty.

ja4yhkty9ez71.webp.09f42f9b0caa09205831e4ec46f58346.webp

wj32jlty9ez71.webp.f37a30d18a211b8d7d2a2c843790a8e5.webp

8gto1mty9ez71.webp.5d21cf11eb94e1f0144e80947ce6b259.webp

Edited by MrJacques

16 minutes ago, BaGearA said:

Kinda underwhelming from RBR , mega drive from lewis but still only 10th for him to morrow ????

Agree RBR were meh. Only possible up is they start on the left of the track. Maybe an advantage.