• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

That box would only last a week at our office block's parking lot!! :lol:

In my one office we would all have to find parking on the street. Given that I got to work really early, I would park infront of a yellow demarcated loading zone.

Then I once had an issue where someone kept put a notes on my car window that I should move my car forward and park in the loading zone so that they could get more cars in behind me....the latter notes became a little ruder. Only problem is that I looked out for, and then saw person leaving a note, while looking from our office window ......... so in return I put a letter back on this person's car describing what they were wearing and noted in which building he worked and I would come looking for him if he left notes like that on my car again.....never got a note again.

In my one office we would all have to find parking on the street. Given that I got to work really early, I would park infront of a yellow demarcated loading zone.

Then I once had an issue where someone kept put a notes on my car window that I should move my car forward and park in the loading zone so that they could get more cars in behind me....the latter notes became a little ruder. Only problem is that I looked out for, and then saw person leaving a note, while looking from our office window ......... so in return I put a letter back on this person's car describing what they were wearing and noted in which building he worked and I would come looking for him if he left notes like that on my car again.....never got a note again.

then there's this option

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4-2M2vqSwg

(potentially staged)

or this....

to-take-revenge-on-the-man-who-parked-to

If the babe in post 69296 let those puppies loose , they would cause the same damage. Edited by Tromp

Well, we are told regularly that everybody except a world cup podium finisher needs to be on a Camber so he is just complying.

Touché