• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean NOASS

Well....It's naked, and we can all agree that is better....

Still, I'm glad I didn't have coffee just now....

Edited by Kalahari Vegmot

Waiting for Eldron to arrive like 

Looks like someone has been taking snitch yapping lessons from a friend....

As for the rest of you - your wives/girlfriends, daughters and mothers must be proper proud of you!

I really don't get it. Am I so old and out of touch with reality that it is acceptable language/attitude? Why do I even need to say this?

As for the rest of you - your wives/girlfriends, daughters and mothers must be proper proud of you!

I really don't get it. Am I so old and out of touch with reality that it is acceptable language/attitude? Why do I even need to say this?

bru, don't take yourself so seriously. I would make that comment in front of my wife, and she would take it as just that - a joke. Because she, unlike you, knows what type of person I am.

A good rule of thumb is: If you wouldn't be posting this with your partner next to you watching, you probably shouldn't be posting it at all...

bru, don't take yourself so seriously. I would make that comment in front of my wife, and she would take it as just that - a joke. Because she, unlike you, knows what type of person I am.

Sure but does the 12 year girl, 15 year old boy, someone else's mother etc that is on this site and reading your comments know what kind of person you are? There is no context or background on social media.

You're not making this comment in front of your wife or from the safety of your office - you're making it public to men, women and children of all ages.

A good rule of thumb is: If you wouldn't be posting this with your partner next to you watching, you probably shouldn't be posting it at all...

That and this: How would you feel if exactly the same comment was made by a stranger in front of your daughter?

Sure but does the 12 year girl, 15 year old boy, someone else's mother etc that is on this site and reading your comments know what kind of person you are? There is no context or background on social media.

You're not making this comment in front of your wife or from the safety of your office - you're making it public to men, women and children of all ages.

Well then we should ban all risque jokes.

Maybe more consistent moderation is a good idea. You lot are VERY BIAS. It's all about who is doing the posting...