• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend of my wife was up in joburg for the long weekend. Also a cyclist. Don't know all the exact details yet but he is critical with head injuries and multiple broken bones. One son critical with chest injuries, other son broken leg but stable. Wife stable. All at the union hospital in Alberton. What a lousy way to end their weekend. Praying for a positive end to this.

That's hectic. Hope they make a speedy recovery. At least they're all alive :thumbup:

Yeah we hoping they all will be ok. The older son is 10 and does very well on the MTB, he often podiums in the shorter races. Younger son is 6. Dad has an epic and many other multi day stage races under the belt. They actually did a race while they were up here this weekend.

Yeah we hoping they all will be ok. The older son is 10 and does very well on the MTB, he often podiums in the shorter races. Younger son is 6. Dad has an epic and many other multi day stage races under the belt. They actually did a race while they were up here this weekend.

Wishing all a speed recovery :(

Is that a rhetorical question?

Billy Connolly said, "53 ******* virgins! The very thought of 53 ******* virgins, it's a nightmare! It's not a ******* present, it's not a prize - it's a punishment! Give me two fire-breathing whores any day of the week! I'm a slut man!"