• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

5 neoPROs get the bunny suit treatment at Radio Nissan Trek, uhm no called Trek Factory Racing.

The Schleck Bros as well as Cancellara is part of the team for 2014.

Pre-season team building:

http://d4nuk0dd6nrma.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/1417553_10152147403500934_1287789936_o.jpg

The shirt is actually an epic fail

I won't wear any Tapout gear, however and saying that, Tapout is a brand, a brand which built it's association from MMA, so a majority of MMA fans buy the shirts and pants as well as jackets and caps.

Then you get the guys who buy the kit so they can "look mean" and give off the appearance of "I am not to be messed with"

Tapout and UFC have become multi million dollar brands.

Kids can be mean sometimes...

h4D2FC1A4.jpg

This youngster has a brilliant career with SARS ahead of him :D

meanwhile at the V&A Waterfront... (with 0 parking available...):

This type of disregard for others really harshes my mellow!

meanwhile at the V&A Waterfront... (with 0 parking available...):

The problem is that people park so close to other cars nowadays that they bash your doors to smithereens.

Saying that, I don't see a Porsche, Lambo or Ferrari in the picture, just a run of the mill overpriced SUV.

The problem is that people park so close to other cars nowadays that they bash your doors to smithereens.

Saying that, I don't see a Porsche, Lambo or Ferrari in the picture, just a run of the mill overpriced SUV.

That is so damn true and annoys me no end :cursing:

Only had my car 2 months or so and some pratt bumps my passenger door, a dent and a scratch. Have it repaired on my 'dents and scratches' policy and not even a week later someone bumps the rear by the back wheel .... just left it as its pretty small and not just a 'panel' like the door that can be painted etc. - so kwaad ek soen 'n mamba sommer oopmond!

Now I park right at the back in the empty parts of parking lots where possible ....

That is so damn true and annoys me no end :cursing:

Only had my car 2 months or so and some pratt bumps my passenger door, a dent and a scratch. Have it repaired on my 'dents and scratches' policy and not even a week later someone bumps the rear by the back wheel .... just left it as its pretty small and not just a 'panel' like the door that can be painted etc. - so kwaad ek soen 'n mamba sommer oopmond!

Now I park right at the back in the empty parts of parking lots where possible ....

Same thing I do ..... funny how people will wait for minutes in their cars for someone to pull out of a parking bay close to the shops entrance and there are lots of bays open just a short walk up the road!

I took my brother to the airport last week, and I really struggled to find a parking on level 3 where I could fit my fortuner into. I ended up parking beyond the middle set of lifts where it was empty and I was very tempted to park across two bays!!