• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.larknews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Bibleman-invited-to-join-Superfriends.jpg

METROPOLIS — Evangelical superhero Bibleman was recently invited to join the world’s most elite corps of do-gooders, the Superfriends.

“We feel like he’s matured to the point of really making a contribution in our fight against crime,” said Aquaman, Bibleman’s main sponsor.

Bibleman was added to the crew by a vote of 44-29, but only after a last-minute push by opponents who don’t want the group to expand. Wonder Woman and the famously ill-tempered Batman tried to cut a backroom deal that would have made Bibleman only an affiliate — equivalent to a deputized sheriff who could be called upon in dire emergencies. They swayed several stalwarts, including Green Lantern and Captain America, but personal lobbying by Superman, widely viewed as the group’s senior member, and key support from the Wonder Twins tipped the scales.

“This is an honor,” Bibleman said during a ceremony at the Hall of Justice. “Everyone who puts on the suit dreams of this day, but to finally be here — I’m still taking it all in. God bless the Superfriends and God bless America.”

At that, every superhero struck a pose with hands on his or her hips, chin thrust upward.

The Gospel Superhero Association, Bibleman’s former home, expressed some concern over his appointment, saying the Superfriends are law-and-order types while Bibleman’s mission of spreading the gospel goes deeper.

But it acknowledged that Bibleman’s new platform could raise the profile of the association, whose ranks of spiritual Lancelots toil in relative obscurity.

“We are cautiously enthusiastic,” said a GSA spokesman. “We just hope Bibleman doesn’t forget his higher calling while chasing down villains and mad scientists.” •

the mind boggles?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ZBblWQzRb1k/VDGHBmQTPkI/AAAAAAAACO4/-WTW9WRRKos/s1600/ohwVI9x.jpg.png

would love to know exactly how much bigger his right arm is compared with his left...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ZBblWQzRb1k/VDGHBmQTPkI/AAAAAAAACO4/-WTW9WRRKos/s1600/ohwVI9x.jpg.pngHe

He calls it a " raw potato ". Our Mothers called it a " koekie " :eek:

She is probably banging his best friend and he has no clue.

She is probably banging his best friend and he has no clue.

ok. you did see the bit where it says it's a made up story?

Now that was like watching paint dry

Haha yes, I was expecting a knock out blow or someone to scare them off so they would run away, nothing, nada...very disappointing fight.