• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if this is the right place, but wow, no words!!

I watched this and the others a while back, but there is something in here that I cannot get my head around. I am all for being generous - but there is something in the way the guy approaches the folk asking for food. It just seems weird and I cannot put my finger on it. Some random guy walking up to me out the blue asking me for food. I would have to think about it.

Maybe because it is for you tube TV - but it seems "set up" as if the number of people who did give food have been edited out.

Having said this, the overall message is the same - just be generous. Some have and some dont.

I watched this and the others a while back, but there is something in here that I cannot get my head around. I am all for being generous - but there is something in the way the guy approaches the folk asking for food. It just seems weird and I cannot put my finger on it. Some random guy walking up to me out the blue asking me for food. I would have to think about it.

Maybe because it is for you tube TV - but it seems "set up" as if the number of people who did give food have been edited out.

Having said this, the overall message is the same - just be generous. Some have and some dont.

Ever been to the Sates Slowbee ?

You walk around New York and that's exactly what you get from really well dressed people .

Ever been to the Sates Slowbee ?

You walk around New York and that's exactly what you get from really well dressed people .

:eek:

Never been to the states (first time will be when I do the RAAM :whistling: )

I suppose at the end of the day the the video is highlighting asking oneself what is generous.

The point at where being cynical comes to an end.

:eek:

Never been to the states (first time will be when I do the RAAM :whistling: )

I suppose at the end of the day the the video is highlighting asking oneself what is generous.

The point at where being cynical comes to an end.

I was quite taken back the first time I was approached, I actually thought it was a joke and then I realised that the beggars in New York look better than the yuppies in this country.

I agree we often become cyclical, my approach is simple, if it moves me then it's a job done well .

I was quite taken back the first time I was approached, I actually thought it was a joke and then I realised that the beggars in New York look better than the yuppies in this country.

I agree we often become cyclical, my approach is simple, if it moves me then it's a job done well .

and moving you is rather tricky ... :clap: :lol:

*my humour stinks, so be gentle*

and moving you is rather tricky ... :clap: :lol:

*my humour stinks, so be gentle*

as far as I know he is mos a maargat so it shouldn't be that difficult  :ph34r:  :whistling:  :ph34r:

tumblr_moik3czsN31rvcjd7o2_500.gif

Yeah, know what you mean about his approach and the whole vid possibly being a set up.  But even so, like you say, it does the job to get you thinking and gets the much needed message across..