• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but Jungle oats and Weetbix NEED sugar to make them even remotely 'palatable'  :wacko:

How to eat Weet-Bix;

Open box, take two bricks out

Pour milk in a bowl

Throw the Weet-bix in the bin

Give the milk to the cat 

Now fry two eggs and eat with toast!

Yeah but Jungle oats and Weetbix NEED sugar to make them even remotely 'palatable'  :wacko:

For the past 4 months or so, I've been having Jungle Oats without sugar. Sugar just makes me put on weight, which is why I've said goodbye to it. At a push, I'll use sweeteners in my coffee.

For the past 4 months or so, I've been having Jungle Oats without sugar. Sugar just makes me put on weight, which is why I've said goodbye to it. At a push, I'll use sweeteners in my coffee.

and it's an addiction which can be broken. after a while you don't want sugar any more. We are hooked on the stuff because we are force fed it from when we are babies.

For the past 4 months or so, I've been having Jungle Oats without sugar. 

I eat it that way too, jeez it is tough to force down the Jungle Oats some mornings.

I eat it that way too, jeez it is tough to force down the Jungle Oats some mornings.

Tell me about it. After years of loading cereal with sugar, to not having one bit of it. Even given up on fizzy drinks. The only things I'm drinking now are coffee and water.

Tell me about it. After years of loading cereal with sugar, to not having one bit of it. Even given up on fizzy drinks. The only things I'm drinking now are coffee and water.

I gave up on the coffee as well, so at least you know you still have one thing in your life ;)

I add honey and real butter (and some fruit, depending on how much time I have)

did I mention the Lindt chocolate studio is just downstairs from my office ... just saying http://www.lindt.co.za/

Oh man, how do you survive!  :drool:

Please ask them what happened to the Madagascar dark Lindt. That was the best, then it disappeared.