• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

And all this time I thought it was #Zuma and #Malema.

They have less believers in them that those stupid hashtags, and if we're lucky they will die off soon whereas the hashtags seem to be here to annoy me for eternity...

I'm quite surprised how many guys know that. Guess you all have sisters :)

My brother use to tell me to piss off when i asked him the umpteenth time to chose something. Hahaaa.

Twitter ain't so bad, narcissism in 140 characters or less. .. what's not to love #justSaying

Hahaaa ;)

My brother use to tell me to piss off when i asked him the umpteenth time to chose something. Hahaaa.

Twitter ain't so bad, narcissism in 140 characters or less. .. what's not to love #justSaying

Hahaaa ;)

We said we knew what it was, we didn't say we liked it ;)

I used to wish I could read people's mind's, then social media came along and I now know I wasn't missing anything.

We said we knew what it was, we didn't say we liked it ;)

I used to wish I could read people's mind's, then social media came along and I now know I wasn't missing anything.

Eina.

Edit: i like that. Can i tweet it? :P

Edited by Uni

Eina.

Edit: i like that. Can i tweet it? :P

Truth hurts.

You can tweet it, on the condition you don't join all the letters together and put a hashtag in front of it.

Truth hurts.

You can tweet it, on the condition you don't join all the letters together and put a hashtag in front of it.

But, but I was gonna create a #thingsLurchSays hashtag. .. maybe get it trending

*runs*

But, but I was gonna create a #thingsLurchSays hashtag. .. maybe get it trending

*runs*

It's mostly going to be related to how stupid I think Twitter is and the morons who type that way ;)

I use twitter as @CTCyclelanes, but certainly do not # or abbreviate / kill the English language

On behalf of sane humans everywhere I would like to thank you for not stooping to their level

Edited by Lurch

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

If you know what this is .... #tbt

Hahaaa ;)

Polly (my 9year old daughter) got hold of me last night with that thing, until she got told that it was bedtime

Makes me think of Jimmy Carr.

His girlfriend said she didn't want to have sex because she had a headache, and his argument was, "but I'm going to be right at the other end"