• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Because rugby and cricket only requires one ball...

Hmm, some fond memories of myself and some fellow body boarder(s) catching a few huge ones(10-12foot) around the western cape on a great day.

Will have to see if I can still do it sometime.

Don't mess with Cape Town traffic cops.

the adrenaline must have been PUMPING.

and he casually continues to issue the fine, LIKE A BOSS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kUGxPZuSM4

Very "lucky" cop, crazy that we must consider him lucky,,,,I would have preferred a different ending, first thing that went through my mind if in a blink of an eye an armed, trained policeman is so easily targeted how quick is the decision made to attack unarmed joe public, and if he was specifically targeted for his firearm I GUESS THAT ANSWERS THE QUESTION,,,SHOULD WE RIDE PACKING .??

Hmm, some fond memories of myself and some fellow body boarder(s) catching a few huge ones(10-12foot) around the western cape on a great day.

Will have to see if I can still do it sometime.

I like mtbiking a lot, but still doesn't come close to surfing (IMO). Made a point of getting into the big water again this year when the winter swells hits. Not even sure where all my gear is!

Awesome,where do you get these from,lol

MooToo that also frequents bike hub but seldom posts is on a early morning weekday cycling whatsapp group with me and he posted them on the chat.

Legend...Mike Stewart

*The* legend. My turbo3 was still the best board I ever owned.

Found one about 6 years ago in a cash crusaders in Durban, was very stoked.

I like mtbiking a lot, but still doesn't come close to surfing (IMO). Made a point of getting into the big water again this year when the winter swells hits. Not even sure where all my gear is!

We going out arnistons way end of feb. I know where my board and fins are, but man, I am gonna suffer with my sleeveless 3mm wetsuit. Hope the swells are gonna be awesome. Will be the first time I am in deep in alot of years. Last year I taught my son to catch some breaks close to shore.