I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

We were caught playing a version of rounders with organs we were supposed to dissect. There was one guy who was trying to play the bagpipes with a cow's lungs too. That was the end of that...

The one girl in my class went to the home ec class, got a pan and fried up lungs and hearts we'd disected and ate it. There was a lot of I'll hold your hair back b if v you hold mine behind the science building. She did become a doctor :)

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

We took (led by our science teacher) a black bag filled with hydrogen and placed it under a raised stormwater drain inlet while the rest of the school was in assembly. He took a hockey stick and taped a match to the end of it...

KABOOOOOOOOOM! 

Stormwater drain cover goes up, and up, and up. 

Several seconds later, a scream of CHIIIIPS!!!! as it started coming down.

He left the school at the end of that year... 

Edited by Myles Mayhew

Chlorine bomb in the bathroom. 2l plastic coke bottle, sugar, chlorine and water...(safer than brakefluid, and cheaper...)

For some arb reason, i thought placing the dustbin (25l paint drum) over the bomb was going to not make the explosion so big.....

but the drum had other ideas.. it took the basin off the wall on the way up, and made a hole in the ceiling where a rafter stopped it in it's tracks...although the rafter was a bit worse fo wear afterwards....

an all of this, nicely wrapped up in 1993, where talks of bombs and schools were rife on the news....

We took (led by our science teacher) a black bag filled with hydrogen and placed it under a raised stormwater drain inlet while the rest of the school was in assembly. He took a hockey stick and taped a match to the end of it...

KABOOOOOOOOOM! 

Stormwater drain cover goes up, and up, and up. 

Several seconds later, a scream of CHIIIIPS!!!! as it started coming down.

He left the school at the end of that year... 

science teacher

giphy.gif

Hahaa I'm sure we all tried the mentos and diet coke thing too - cause we were told not to.

science teacher

giphy.gif

Same science teacher walked around the lab, turning on all the gas lines that were there for the bunsen burners, as he was talking to us. Just very surreptitiously. Went to the door, opened it and walked out, closing it behind him. 

Said - BTW - this is semi poisonous, so I want you to see what happens if you're a dipshit and think you're clever by turning one of these on one day... Let's see who drops first...

Myles your science teacher sounds about as dodge as ours. At the time he was the fun one, but in hindsight.... Dodge.

Myles your science teacher sounds about as dodge as ours. At the time he was the fun one, but in hindsight.... Dodge.

My high school accounting teacher beats those science teachers...

He always used to say, "You're only as old as the woman you feel, and tonight I'm 16" and then he left one term and never came back... 

In hindsight he may not have been joking ;)

The one girl in my class went to the home ec class, got a pan and fried up lungs and hearts we'd disected and ate it. There was a lot of I'll hold your hair back b if v you hold mine behind the science building. She did become a doctor :)

We had a pair of post grad medicos that did a study on the fat content of human excrement. Basically they collected samples in hospital and then distilled the fat out of it to determine the exact amount. At the end of their study they ended up with a moerse lot of very expensive very pure fat. What to do? Yup! They made soap from it and gave it all away to unknowing mates!  :D

I'm sure every school had one....

we also had a teacher that left, and then a while later we read about his exploits in the paper....

My high school accounting teacher beats those science teachers...

He always used to say, "You're only as old as the woman you feel, and tonight I'm 16" and then he left one term and never came back... 

In hindsight he may not have been joking ;)

sounds something like my High school English teacher... except he was married.. and was secretively dating twins until they found out about each other..if i remember correctly he ended up running a petrol station on the corner of the school..

We had a pair of post grad medicos that did a study on the fat content of human excrement. Basically they collected samples in hospital and then distilled the fat out of it to determine the exact amount. At the end of their study they ended up with a moerse lot of very expensive very pure fat. What to do? Yup! They made soap from it and gave it all away to unknowing mates!  :D

First rule of medical research club.....