• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wish I could surf, it looks like one of the most enjoyable activities there is to be able to do. I constantly watch surfers plying their trade/hobby and find myself filled with no small amount of envy.

I really wish I could surf, it looks like one of the most enjoyable activities there is to be able to do. I constantly watch surfers plying their trade/hobby and find myself filled with no small amount of envy.

For sure! I have paddled about a bit over the years, but never got into it as much as I would have liked. Was in Durbs a couple of weeks ago, and spent much time watching the early surfers.   

-How much did you lose by?

-A hand :lol:

14566574_623868644451801_411376387132227

what are the rules for the finish ? Is it the wheel or the person ?

athletics is it the chest ? or any other body part ?

i'd say any DECENT whiskey'll do

Tullamore_Dew_10_Year_Old_Single_Malt_Ir

Since we're talking about whiskey, I tried to explain to someone that when you order this in a pub in Northern Ireland, you normally ask for a Shirley Bassey. They didn't get it. 

our whiskey club decided to do a gin tasting for our year end tasting. I didnt know much about gin. But I have to say that this on ice (no tonic) has fast become one of my favourite drinks:

you get more than one type of gin?