• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

He saw her very late.. on his TT bike in TT position going at a fast speed, split second decision... could've ended in tears, fortunately it didn't.

How often do we say that about Sags?

"Could have ended in tears, but it didn't", I think that's testament to his amazing bike handling skills! And the fact that he is always in the mix of it.

No, it doesn't. It has plastic pedal space savers. Keeping the threads warm for when the real pedals replace them. 

;) .

Was hoping you would see my post.

Almost asked if it comes with a free skills course. Decided against it............. :D

;) .

Almost asked if it comes with a free skills course. Decided against it............. :D

hahahaha! Certain vrystaaters and dirt roadies would pounce. HOW DARE YOU!!!

No, it doesn't. It has plastic pedal space savers. Keeping the threads warm for when the real pedals replace them. 

;) .

i think the stem is to short and the bars are too wide 

How often do we say that about Sags?

"Could have ended in tears, but it didn't", I think that's testament to his amazing bike handling skills! And the fact that he is always in the mix of it.

Very true.. I watched that Milan San Remo crash of last year again where he and Cancellara through amazing skill didn't go down..

i think the stem is to short and the bars are too wide 

It's a POS in every conceivable way, so bar & stem specs wouldn't be high on the "List of Things What Are Wrong"

LOL