I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

I quite like the Benz Bakkie.

But I'm way to snoep to be part of its target market.

I'm really glad they got rid of that silly information when they went ctrl-c and ctrl-v on the navara tailgate. That thing looks like an ironing board.

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Hubbers from Durbs. I'm looking for good Asian food in or around the city. I'm staying right near Sahara(Gupta) park for the balance of the week. Not afraid to drive for quality. TiA

front half looks good, back half looks k@k. Can a design guru explain to me why they have gone with 4 spokes on their air vents on the dash, when mercs emblem has 3 spokes? Those air vents jump right out when I look at that interior.

“If you want to understand a society, take a good look at the drugs it uses. And what can this tell you about American culture? Well, look at the drugs we use. Except for pharmaceutical poison, there are essentially only two drugs that Western civilization tolerates: Caffeine from Monday to Friday to energize you enough to make you a productive member of society, and alcohol from Friday to Monday to keep you too stupid to figure out the prison that you are living in.” 
― Bill Hicks

“If you want to understand a society, take a good look at the drugs it uses. And what can this tell you about American culture? Well, look at the drugs we use. Except for pharmaceutical poison, there are essentially only two drugs that Western civilization tolerates: Caffeine from Monday to Friday to energize you enough to make you a productive member of society, and alcohol from Monday to Sunday to keep you too stupid to figure out the prison that you are living in.” 

― Bill Hicks

that's more like it