• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose it is safe to assume the occupants did not survive.

Some comments say survived without a scratch, others say the didn't

Some comments say survived without a scratch, others say the didn't

There is a snowballs chance in hell the she did not get a scratch.  Not in that wreckage.

Sadly, the lady did not make it.... RIP!!

To be honest,  I hope the driver did not make it as well as the less of him we have on the roads the better.  Think I will show this video to my daughters.  If ever some guy takes them on a date and want to drive like a poep0l then they must get out of that car and phone me to come and pick them up before they end like this.

To be honest,  I hope the driver did not make it as well as the less of him we have on the roads the better.  Think I will show this video to my daughters.  If ever some guy takes them on a date and want to drive like a poep0l then they must get out of that car and phone me to come and pick them up before they end like this.

I agree. She could have killed how many people driving like that. No sympathy from me.

I agree. She could have killed how many people driving like that. No sympathy from me.

I assumed she was a passanger.  If not then no sympathy at all from my side.