• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

So that little diagram is not so clear cut from a financial perspective.

Add in other reasons and then it is a bit more clear cut.

So that little diagram is not so clear cut from a financial perspective.

Add in other reasons and then it is a bit more clear cut.

You need to have a TV capable of linking with fibre(most do but it's not a given). The diagram mentions a tv license for DSTV but not for netflix....... I watch A LOT of sport on my dstv and if I had to watch that amount via other providers I would need like 10 subscriptions. Anyone know how much it would cost me to watch things like EFC/Boxing? DSTV has most of the big fights live(yes I stay up on Saturday nights and watch). Of course there is all the cycling, I am not sure if netflex has cycling.

Not having sport is nothing to do with Netflix. It had to do with who controls the remote.

Even when I had both DSTV and Netflix, I never got to watch sport

I had the same problem. Got another tv... Solved.

I had the same problem. Got another tv... Solved.

I thought the same, it seems an easy solution at first glance. But it complicated matters even more. It introduced a “why don’t you want to spend time with me” question into the conversation, it’s not a something I could ever answer correctly, so I became a Real Housewives expert.

Eat more Bar Ones

Then I have to cycle more, which gives less time for other things. aaarrrggghhhh...

Maybe if I stop working.. that is taking up a whole lot of tv watching time it seems...but then when will I hub?

I thought the same, it seems an easy solution at first glance. But it complicated matters even more. It introduced a “why don’t you want to spend time with me” question into the conversation, it’s not a something I could ever answer correctly, so I became a Real Housewives expert.

I Solved that problem with good headphones.. Now we can all be in the same room.. Been socially anti-social..

Exactly ... 2 decoders and 2 TV's and I'm a 'Bones' expert anyway

Don't worry, bro. I used to get that when the ex was watching TV and I was reading. In the same room. Next to each other. Yeah, there's only so much Grays / Chicago Fire / Revenge that I can watch before feeling my brain melt. 

Modern day relationship advice: find someone who likes to watch the same shows/movies as you do. They should have a sub-category on tinder for that.

It's much less complicated than that. Just find content you both enjoy, and watch whatever you want in your "own" time.

If a tv dictates one's life and relationship choices, that person has bigger problems.