Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Bet she wished she had a helmet on.

Or they must know a good dentist/neuro surgeon. Edited by BSG

F*k dankie. Just remembered that I bought a watermelon this afternoon and it is still in the back of the bakkie; 8 hours later.

Should be ripe then ????

FluffyPreciousInchworm-size_restricted.g

I have twins, probably a little younger than those 2. This could easily be my house. They can be so naughty together but man they stick with each other and already at 16 months have each others back. When my oldest (almost 4) and the twins are all in naughty mode, I have what looks like a film set from jackass at my house.

I have twins, probably a little younger than those 2. This could easily be my house. They can be so naughty together but man they stick with each other and already at 16 months have each others back. When my oldest (almost 4) and the twins are all in naughty mode, I have what looks like a film set from jackass at my house.

:D  :D I grew up with a pair of identical twins who, when we were about 5 or so, painted their fathers car blue with PVA they found in the garage while he took a Sunday afternoon nap. Let's just say Sunday was not at all holy or peaceful when he discovered the mess.They couldn't sit comfortably for a while after that.