I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

Is there such a thing as the Irwin awards?

Like where you put yourself in massive danger with some beats that eats humans, and it chows you?

if not, there should be.

Mmm, not a bad idea, I always got the feeling with Erwin there was an element of molestation as well, he was no David Attenborough.

post-41145-0-92203900-1575550339_thumb.jpg

post-41145-0-18510300-1575550356_thumb.jpg

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Here’s one - do “the Bike Garage” people actually ever sell bikes and/or reply to someone wanting to do business with them?

Here’s one - do “the Bike Garage” people actually ever sell bikes and/or reply to someone wanting to do business with them?

Wrong thread, Joe

:huh:

XXXXX is my company, surely people don't fall for this k@k? The likelihood of this happening is  ha ha ha off the charts.

Hope you are all doing well and had a great weekend.

My name is Mike from SA Biz Guide and you are receiving this email because XXXXXXX was proposed during a team think tank as a possible partner, we believe that your business would be a value add for our members. We would therefore like to invite you to feature as a partner on SA Biz Guide and be introduced to our online network.

With the end of the year upon us we as a business know how important it is to prepare your business strategies for the new year, we have therefore put together a fully inclusive partnership to assist you in the process of getting maximum exposure for your company in 2020.

There will be an administration fee of R800 once off to facilitate artwork and design needed for the partnership (there are no other costs associated) This will give your company 12 months partnership with our network, plus you will receive full service and design assistance that will be required throughout your partnership with us.

We will also include the remainder of 2019 at no additional charge and only start the clock on your 12-month partnership from January 2020 which will run until December 2020, this is so that you can start growing your brand awareness now with our seasonal promotions as well as receive the full 12 months exposure with us in the new year.

Your partnership includes

1. Professional one-page web visual on www.sabizguide.co.za showcased online for brand awareness and growth. Your business page includes branding, contact details, map location, video, social links, picture gallery, email inquiry form, reviews tab and direct link to your website
  2. Customer login interface where you can update your profile, events and promotions with us as well as view your detailed statistics report on unique traffic, page views and contact inquiries for your business page, events and current offers which can all be monitored daily
  3. Multiple categories & keywords to maximize search criteria and results (must be relevant to your company’s product/service offering)
  4. Full use of our promotions & events section on our website as well as our social arms to promote your business
  5. featured introductory newsletter insert & Featured introductory banner

How to become a partner

Simply send us your confirmation that XXXXXXXX would like to come on board.

We will then contact you regarding your package and to activate your partnership.

Please be so kind as to confirm your participation or let us know if you will not be joining us as we are in the process of finalizing our partners for our end of year seasonal promotions.

Please contact us direct for any further detail you may require.

We look forward to sharing our resources with you.

Have a great day!

Kind Regards,

Hi Mike

I’m really surprised to hear you discussed our partnership at your recent thinktank. Normally all the other companies trying to do an online business directory just cold call us.

Thanks for offering to partner with us, but we really see no point. I’m not even going to ask for a free listing. Your website ranks nowhere, but even if it was above brabys we still wouldn’t see the point, we concentrate on google, because that’s where it is.  If yellowpages can’t get this right then I’d suggest you consider the options of this ever working.

Have a good week, good luck

regards

Noted and thank you for getting back to me.

I am sorry to hear that you will not be partnering with us, I will update my records accordingly.

We do hope that you will keep our details on file for future reference.

Have a great day

Regards,

Hi Mike.

Thanks for removing me.

I don’t keep a file of businesses.

This is not 1997, we have google for that now.

Regards

Edited by Shebeen