Introduce yourself

Bianchisti

Hoezit!,

Getting back into the human powered saddle after a 13 year sabbatical.  A good amount of time, however, was spent on two wheels of the motorized persuasion, but kids have the ability to make you re-assess your risks.

Looking forward to getting back into mountain biking and in the not too distant future start horsing around with my kids in the Braamfontein spruit which is a stones' throw from my house. 

Happy trails,

RdT

Edited by RdT

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Glad to get back into cycling and looking forward to training again. would like to meet some other cyclists and not just sit alone in my own corner. 

I am a little bit of a cycling enthusiast. 

Hi all,

Looking forward to doing some cycling again...

Both road-to keep the wife happy trying to convert her to mtb. Other interests include dirt bikes.

Live each day as its your last!

Edited by Campbell250

All this newbies, you need to go to the Selfie Thread, and either Post a Bike, Bathroom or Lift selfie. That is actually a Pre-Requisite when joining Bikehub.

Its in the T&C's. :ph34r:

And use the hashtag #evanwillbeproud  :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

New on the hub. Looking for some tips to help decide on my 1st MTB.

Hardtail or full suspension? Any particular brand? I'm not really that fussed for now but was looking at Canondale, Scott and Merida.

650B or 29er? Will be doing some trails, up and downhill, mostly recreational/training.

Max budget for now is R20K, looking for new or used.

Any tips/advise would be usefull. Will browse the site for more details.  

Hey all, new to this and look forward to loads of advice and assistance..

Live in Benoni and just bought a new duel suspension bike and now ready to rack up miles, any routs that can be suggested for some off road east rand adventure would be much appreciated. At my age gotta take it easy to start off....

Live in Benoni and just bought a new duel suspension bike and now ready to rack up miles, any routs that can be suggested for some off road east rand adventure would be much appreciated. At my age gotta take it easy to start off....

Hello

Just started and a total beginner. As in started off riding around the block first... :eek:

Still getting used to everything but really enjoying riding even with my current limited ability. 

Aiming to increase my fitness level and skill.

All this newbies, you need to go to the Selfie Thread, and either Post a Bike, Bathroom or Lift selfie. That is actually a Pre-Requisite when joining Bikehub.

Its in the T&C's. :ph34r:

And use the hashtag #evanwillbeproud  :thumbup:

Post your noob selfie here

My noob selfie. Took a photo of myself using the GoPro app, while the GoPro was attached to my mates helmet. Tokai forest back in the day  :(

post-43518-0-91000300-1464339544_thumb.jpg

Edited by J∆kk∆ls

If I had to post a selfie of me on my bike, it would probably be on the ground in a tangle with my bike or hitting a tree as that seems to be quite often.   :oops:

Hi, get hold of Jason here

Also hit the Country Club trails :-)

• 2 weeks later...