Introduce yourself

Bianchisti

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Howzit to everyone in Hub Land,

I have been a silent reader for a few months now, really enjoy this forum i must say. i have learnt, laughed and cringed at so many topics, must say i enjoy the Friday rants the most., ha ha, some guys are cruel, ha ha :ph34r: anyways...

I have been cycling for a while now mostly MTB and the occasional 947, well this year will be my 2nd :thumbup: , really enjoy all aspects of cycling from the races and post ride vibe, to the weekly fitness rides and commutes to try and get better times in races, ha ha, to the chilled family and friends rides with a braai and beers after. in the end cycling is a lifestyle and i love it.

I look forward to being part of future topics, and please go easy on me  ^_^

cheers, have a good day all....

Hello Hubbers.

Ive been a Hub Ninja for a loooooong time now, I even had a go or three in the Classifieds. I love BikeHub and chk in daily. I guess its time to get my post count going. LoL

I do however need some help now. Im moving and my cycling buddy not. Where can I post/ask about cycling in Delmas

Hello Hubbers.

Ive been a Hub Ninja for a loooooong time now, I even had a go or three in the Classifieds. I love BikeHub and chk in daily. I guess its time to get my post count going. LoL

I do however need some help now. Im moving and my cycling buddy not. Where can I post/ask about cycling in Delmas

Welcome!

Re Delmas - 2 approaches, depending on what you're after. 1. search the Forums using Delmas as a keyword. 2: you can start a new topic under the Forum>Riding>Group Rides, or Routes & Trails categories.

Enjoy.

Good day fellow hubbers,

I have been a member since 2010 when I got my first MTB but lost my account, recently got back into cycling after a long absence and keen to get back into the swing of things. BTW can anyone help me because I can't view the classifieds?

Good day fellow hubbers,

I have been a member since 2010 when I got my first MTB but lost my account, recently got back into cycling after a long absence and keen to get back into the swing of things. BTW can anyone help me because I can't view the classifieds?

Welcome.

Re viewing Classifieds. Best option is to head to the bottom of the page, Info>Support, and log a query.

Welcome!

Re Delmas - 2 approaches, depending on what you're after. 1. search the Forums using Delmas as a keyword. 2: you can start a new topic under the Forum>Riding>Group Rides, or Routes & Trails categories.

Enjoy.

Perfect. Thank you. I will do that. Edited by Koos-mtb

Good day fellow hubbers,

Hi Nanogram

Welcome back!

Sometimes ad blocking software can cause problems in the classifieds. Are you running an ad blocker? If so, please try adding Bike Hub to your whitelist or disable it for the site. Then check the classifieds again.

Otherwise, send me a direct message and we can try to work through the problem.

Hi Nanogram

Welcome back!

Sometimes ad blocking software can cause problems in the classifieds. Are you running an ad blocker? If so, please try adding Bike Hub to your whitelist or disable it for the site. Then check the classifieds again.

Otherwise, send me a direct message and we can try to work through the problem.

Could also be Tapatalk if you're using that?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, my name is Lana - looking for nice jeep track mtb trail in Swellendam for this coming weekend that is safe to do by myself pls?

• 2 weeks later...

Hay all - any cyclists in the Uitzicht, Durbanville area that can join for rides during the week? I have odd working hours. Road or mtb - just not technical - still have to get to the technical part. :-)

Hello BikeHubbers

I've just recently got into cycling and mountain biking. I'm a complete noon but am slowly building myself up. I still have a long way to go but the Hub has been a great help so far and I look forward to learning more from the community.

I'm currently looking for good safe places near Pretoria or Midrand to go mountain biking solo, with a lot of emphasis on it being safe and secure.

I hope to be part of this community for a long time.