Introduce yourself

Bianchisti

Hello folks,

My name is Jay.

I'm pretty new to the cycling scene. Still on my metal.

I'm a short socks kinda guy, but my wife insists that I need to wear long socks on our rides together ;)

I look forward to chatting with you all in the future!

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Gents

I would like to do my 1st stage race,mayb a 3day to start off.

Which mtb race would you guys advise?it'll have to be a solo ride as I dontnhave a partner

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

New here. Bought myself a new MTB 3 months ago after a 10 year absence from riding. Technology made huge leaps in this time.

I try to ride 3-4 times a week to get my fitness up to where I would like it to be.

I stay in Secunda and we have a huge cycling community!

Edited by FDP

Hi everyone,

New here. Bought myself a new MTB 3 months ago after a 10 year absence from riding. Technology made huge leaps in this time.

I try to ride 3-4 times a week to get my fitness up to where I would like it to be.

I stay in Secunda and we have a huge cycling community!

Hi. Welcome

Hi All

I've been lurking in the shadows of The Hub for some time now and every once in a while I see this thread popping up. As I've been here for a while, I feel like I may have missed my chance to credibly use this thread to introduce myself, but here I go nonetheless.

I've been cycling (mainly trail riding in the Tygerberg Hills with my Silverback Sido 3) for about 2 years and I love every moment. I use the Hub mainly for its entertainment value, but also find that I learn something once in a while.

Thanks all

PdeB

Hi All

I've been lurking in the shadows of The Hub for some time now and every once in a while I see this thread popping up. As I've been here for a while, I feel like I may have missed my chance to credibly use this thread to introduce myself, but here I go nonetheless.

I've been cycling (mainly trail riding in the Tygerberg Hills with my Silverback Sido 3) for about 2 years and I love every moment. I use the Hub mainly for its entertainment value, but also find that I learn something once in a while.

Thanks all

PdeB

Welkom!!

Also relatively new to the cycling scene...Got me a hand-me-down (mtb) from my boet... Who is quite into it...

So planning my first 94.7 on a pedaling bicycle.. (Have done the event 9 times with a motorized bicycle(Motorbike)), I must admit that it is a lot easier twisting your wrist to get up hills opposed to pedaling...

Also relatively new to the cycling scene...Got me a hand-me-down (mtb) from my boet... Who is quite into it...

So planning my first 94.7 on a pedaling bicycle.. (Have done the event 9 times with a motorized bicycle(Motorbike)), I must admit that it is a lot easier twisting your wrist to get up hills

opposed to pedaling...

Welcome and good luck with 94.7

It does get easier the more you train. You only need TITS.

So planning my first 94.7 on a pedaling bicycle.. (Have done the event 9 times with a motorized bicycle(Motorbike)), I must admit that it is a lot easier twisting your wrist to get up hills opposed to pedaling...

Aaahhhh, I see you are into E-biking...