Photo/Photographer thread.

Wyatt Earp

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys and Gals

I spent the last couple of days updating my website!

Anyone feel like taking it for a spin and providing some feedback.

Just need to know that all the links and spelling, etc ... is working!

www.henkneuhoff.com

Much appreciated!

:w00t:

All looks good on Firefox.

My wife says I should stop telling people we live in Jhb, we live in Pretoria.

Suppose that's a Capetonian thing ... anything further than Oudshoorn from CT is referred to as JHB. :whistling:

Actually, according to some of Southern suburbs Capetonian's I know, anything north of Bellville is JHB!! :whistling:  :lol:

Actually, according to some of Southern suburbs Capetonian's I know, anything north of Bellville is JHB!! :whistling:  :lol:

Never knew there was anything the other side of Century City

post-2696-0-97763600-1542086547_thumb.jpg

Not the best photo - but its a great memory photo. A reminder about kids growing up. First time the daughter wanted to read a book while out doing something. Bit of a big moment as a parent.

On the downside you now have to come to terms with the fact that you know even less than before they started reading. Oh and it is here that they learn, now now, just now, at the end of the page and ppplllssss can I read till the end of the chapter.

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  So that means Brackenfell is in the Karoo?

Well it certainly is on the CORRECT side of the boerewors-curtain ...  :devil:

Edited by ChrisF

Managed to squeeze in an engagement shoot (in between all the mountainbiking) while in CT this past weekend.

When in CT ... you have to get that mountain in the shot! :D

post-4352-0-02594200-1542874127_thumb.jpg

post-4352-0-72136600-1542874143_thumb.jpg

post-4352-0-88441300-1542874160_thumb.jpg

post-4352-0-38369500-1542874337_thumb.jpg

Just because your hubby is the man who started this thread ... I will go!

Oh and he takes awesome shots of JHB ... that too!

That is wonderful, I am sure he will be happy to hear that some here still remember him .

Hi All

Those interested , there will be a photowalk in Johannesburg this coming Sunday .

It will be hosted by my hubby and it is guaranteed to be fun .

https://web.facebook.com/events/522984544841643/

Strongly recommended.

Never done it locally, but did something like that a few times when travelling overseas. Always amazed me how much better my pictures from those walks with the pro turned out compared to my own holiday snaps! Especially in a place you don't know well, they will take you to the best places to get the best angles, most interesting compositions and at the right time. 

Strongly recommended.

Never done it locally, but did something like that a few times when travelling overseas. Always amazed me how much better my pictures from those walks with the pro turned out compared to my own holiday snaps! Especially in a place you don't know well, they will take you to the best places to get the best angles, most interesting compositions and at the right time. 

does this mean you going to invite us for a photo walk at your farm ?