Tata Kontador

Garfield2010

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be Evans (you know what I mean)

Oh, then fix your thread title?

So jy se jy't geloop op met Saartjies? :clap: :P

Dis reg, skop my as ek le/loop/stoot.

Nee, maar dit sou dalk vinniger gewees het as op die fiets...

Dude, jy het nie 'n idee hoe sleg ek is as die pad opgaan nie, endurance is nog soort van daar, kon maklik 3 ure ry, maar opdraende maak baaaiie seer

Gee my so maand se training, dan sal dit beter gaan

dis-ingenoius???

Well quite a few of the contenders managed to be genius enough to stay out of trouble i.e. Schlecks, Basso, Evans, Horner, Lepheimer, Kloden

Dude, same as you back Lance to the hilt, same for me and Contador :D

Onthou om jou been hoog op te lig...

Mostly I have to remember that if you shake it more than twice its considered playing with it :D

Dude, same as you back Lance to the hilt, same for me and Kontador :D

I thought it was Bpayne who was into the pussy's prozzies?

I thought it was Bpayne who was into the pussy's prozzies?

Watch it. Bpayne will punch you in your spleen.

Ai Garfield thats a really negative attitude.

I could understand if you said "I support XYZ" so it suits me if 'Berto is behind a few minutes, but lets be a little more positive about the man, like him or not he has big Cahoonies, instead of sitting at home moping about his predicament, he is out there on the coal face winning races, taking the punches, trying to do something that everyone said is impossible in the modern era by winning back to back tours, dealing with an even more negative media, giving the fans something to shout about, not complaining about some bad luck, and sticking his neck out and declaring loudly "I WILL TRY" Dammit man, surely those are some fine attributes worth celebrating in an athlete? Any athlete!

Win or lose the tour he has shown he is not scared to try, he is soaking up the punches left and right and just getting on with it, I cant speak for you, but thats something I find admirable.

Contador said that he would not give up. “Throwing in the towel is the last thing I would do. Now there are riders who have more options to win, but there is no reason to throw in the towel” he said in a statement after the stage.

He praised the team's performance in the team time trial, in which it placed eighth, at 28 seconds. He was “happy, because my team gave everything, as I did. We went all out and now we must think of the next few days and try not to have a recurrence of yesterday (Saturday), when we had bad luck.”

Ai Garfield thats a really negative attitude.

I could understand if you said "I support XYZ" so it suits me if 'Berto is behind a few minutes, but lets be a little more positive about the man, like him or not he has big Cahoonies, instead of sitting at home moping about his predicament, he is out there on the coal face winning races, taking the punches, trying to do something that everyone said is impossible in the modern era by winning back to back tours, dealing with an even more negative media, giving the fans something to shout about, not complaining about some bad luck, and sticking his neck out and declaring loudly "I WILL TRY" Dammit man, surely those are some fine attributes worth celebrating in an athlete? Any athlete!

Win or lose the tour he has shown he is not scared to try, he is soaking up the punches left and right and just getting on with it, I cant speak for you, but thats something I find admirable.

Lovehim or hate him I totally agree and this must be the best post I've read on the Hub since I cant remember when.

Good post without taking any sides.

Well done.

yip it was unfortunate for Contador,but this is a 3 week tour and although he is at a disadvantage it is still early days.Remember 1 bad day in the mountains and you will loose a lot more than 1 minute !

This thread highlights a few typical character traits of the hub.

Its unfortunate that a forum which is supposed to bring cyclists together does exactly the oppposite by dividing them quicker than what Juju can do to the party he supports.

Also the reason why a lot of old timers have left and opted for another option.

Pity to see some of the immature attitudes - but I suppose that's life hey

Well said Grumpy, although I think the dude should have done the opposite and said, listen - "there is a cloud of suspicion hanging over me, I will take a back seat until proven guilty/innocent and not race"

dis-ingenoius???

Well quite a few of the contenders managed to be genius enough to stay out of trouble i.e. Schlecks, Basso, Evans, Horner, Lepheimer, Kloden

thumbup1.gif

thumbup1.gif

Even I know that you stay at the front of the bunch in the last 10 kays or so - and I'm a fun rider.......not even a genius fun rider

Ok, wait for me, boys, I have to go pee.

Taking the state of your prostate and your advanced age in consideration I suppose we will see this statement interjected more and more in the future!